Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do you usually win from lottery scratch-offs?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my entire life I have won a lottery just once. I won a two nights and three days stay in a luxury resort. There was no cash prize for the lottery. I have also won just once from a scratch card. I bought a suit piece and won another suit piece through scratch card.

Wow, this sounds so nice. How much did it cost you to play the lottery that had you winning and enjoying the opportunity of staying two nights and three days in a luxury resort? Was it a repeated lottery or just one off play?

Wow, this sounds so nice. How much did it cost you to play the lottery that had you winning and enjoying the opportunity of staying two nights and three days in a luxury resort? Was it a repeated lottery or just one off play?
I bought 10 tickets and it cost just about $1. It was one off play. Even though I did not get cash, I managed to win a service worth more than $100. That was about 15 years ago. :D

It's not too often that I get scratch cards but when I do, the most I have ever won is around £2 - £10. I rarely buy a scratchcard now though but my eldest son has won £3 once and £10 another time.

There are those who are more lucky in such things like lottery and scratchcards. It will be like a charm. They will keep winning more money than other people used to win. Other people normally ask them to buy scratchcards for them to win.

I bought 10 tickets and it cost just about $1. It was one off play. Even though I did not get cash, I managed to win a service worth more than $100. That was about 15 years ago. :D

Wow, that's very impressive! Imagine winning a service that's worth more than $100 with just spending $1. Even if it was 20 years ago that it happened, it was a great deal because $100 then is worth more than $500 now.

I've never played lottery once. If not for the advertisements I watch on commercials, I will not know how a lottery ticket looks like. Gambling isn't what I support. I've known persons whom were ruined by gambling. I will fall into the same mistake.
I feel the same way. I never have, and never will. The only way I would ever come into a bunch of money is if I inherited it from family, via a gift or via a Last Will.

I feel the same way. I never have, and never will. The only way I would ever come into a bunch of money is if I inherited it from family, via a gift or via a Last Will.

Yes, it's not a realistic way to wanna make money from. If there are no assurances in the way I'm meant to make money from, I will not be thrilled to pursue it. I'm not even looking forward to any inheritance. My family isn't wealthy.

There are people who are very delusional when it comes to what they believe it is possible for them to win from playing lotteries and being involved in any other gambling activities. If they are with their wits, they will know that gambling is never something that is going to be profitable for them to be involved with.

Yes, it's not a realistic way to wanna make money from. If there are no assurances in the way I'm meant to make money from, I will not be thrilled to pursue it. I'm not even looking forward to any inheritance. My family isn't wealthy.

I have come to the conclusion that those who are constantly engaging in lottery and gambling activities have a very strong addiction in the activities. This is because when you are not winning anything constantly but you are always losing, you shouldn't be involved in that kind of activity if you are a rational human being.

I'm not a gambler in this regard, so I don't buy often and I don't hope for big wins, but on my birthday, my mother, who really wants to win, always gives me lottery tickets because she thinks that my luck is a bit stronger these days. The most was that I won 500 dollars and on average I manage to recoup the cost

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds