Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how much do you earn online?

Mine varies but average should be 5 dollar per day. I get this through many platforms I engage in. But I wish to do better than this because the money can not sustain my daily needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
For now I really don't earn much for now, but I hope to earn more when I start online job fully, I will give in my best so that I will get the best too.

At the moment i earn less than $15 a month in my involvement online. I don't do much task online, at the moment is just Bizdustry. I'm trying to secure a teaching job online to earn more.

I have no restriction to the amount I want to earn online that is why I spread my means to different area. From Amazon to Fiverr, to crypto trading and so many more.

Although the amount I earn online is not that fixed, because I usually work on different online sites at different times base on which one my mind tells me to start with but in totality I earn about 20$ per week.
[automerge]1625168927[/automerge]
The only online site I am working on now is bizdustry.com because is the best for me now. And which if remain active i usually earn 6 to 7 dollars in a week.

Last edited:
With what i do online these days i can say that i do make close to $3 per day.but it also depends on how to commit your self to working online through out the day
Most site that pay,are usually something tangible,except you are combining various site that you work for.And these days review sites mainly target some other region that they think would help promote their brand and accessability.

i'm curious to know how much one makes online spending about 18 -20 hours everyday. getting to know such information will help me plan my online career.
It depends I think on your job online. If you have a very big capital, you can try cryptocurrency trading. This will really make your money grow in a twinkling of an eye. But be careful because in just seconds you can become the poorest person on earth.

The amount of money you earn online will depend on the amount of skills you have and how lucrative and demanding the skill is. If you have theses skills you can monitize them on site upwork and Fiverr to earn more money

I'm just new into the platform but my previous platform I do and $5 per week in two weeks I do make $5 and then I was using game forum and forumcoin those where the two platform that I was into them not until when I was introduced to being bizdustry by a friend of mine.
I'm still in the process of making my online earning and I'm still making comments waiting for approval pending when I'll start my online and my my target is to make $1 per game so that at the end of five days I can make $5 in 5 days.

Online generally I earn like not less than $100 a mouth because the money I make online is one of the money that help me to solve so of my problem and for my transport to my place of work.

I don't earn enough amount of money online right now but I would like to learn more skills and more platforms where I can earn reasonable amount of money on monthly basis.

The question to this is simply determined from the way I live and how much I spent but to answer your question I really do make money online

Well I wish I could find one that the pay would be tangible enough. I hear these chat operator jobs pay a bit more that is if you are lucky enough to get in.

Currently I am into forex training but I do practicalize on real accounts

Forex has no earning boundary daily just a good setup

it depends because there are pages that can pay higher that other in every post you made but it is better you try may be you can generalize how much people earned.
As for me,the earnings that i get online is small though and can bearly take care of my data needs,but one of the motivating factor that keep me going into certain platform,is the cache of knowledge i get from the interactions and dscusions on the platform.

i'm curious to know how much one makes online spending about 18 -20 hours everyday. getting to know such information will help me plan my online career.
This completely depends on which area you are trying to make money. This is simple forum posting jobs in various forums and some other GPT sites then you would be able to earn half of your monthly needs, if you are staying in a third world country. If you are putting the same effort in any niche skill and knows lot of technical skills your earning would definitely be enough for entire month of spending in a western country.

It depends on the gigs and the online PTP sites you are into. I don't earn much also. Online income is kinda hard especially if it's about taking surveys and the likes.

Well, am only interested in paid to post sites and basically they are the only place I do work online as I am still a student and can't afford to engage myself alot. But I averagely do make $2 per day
[automerge]1632797721[/automerge]
I don't really earn much online. I can't handle my basic needs with it as I just need something to earn extra cash from although I hope to make improvements in the near future

Last edited:
I am earning pretty devent currently, I get 1 dollar for each 10 posts, and so far I've earned 12.9 dollars by doing it. There are also other things I do in order to get payed, there are two applications which pay me: CashApp - when you reach 5000 points you can request a cashout of five dollars and all you have to do is to watch ads, take the daily gifts, and complete the surveys which pay really well unlike the other tasks, StreetBees - It basically pays you 0.14 dollars on every survey that you completes, and every surveys takes about 25 seconds to accomplish which is really an easy thing to do.

I earn around 5-10 dollars per day but it can be lower like 2-3 dollars maybe. Its not stable all the time. usually do around 15 dollars if im lucky enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds