Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much did you lose during a workers strike?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
As a business owner, did you ever have to deal with a workers strike? If so, did it hurt your business? Did you give in to their demands? I have never dealt with something like this myself, as I don't run a business with employees, but I have seen strikes and protests take place and it can cause many issues with a business. But most strikes are done for a reason.

Anyway, did you ever have to deal with a strike from your own workers? Did you ever sort it all out? How much money did you end up losing because of it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Interestingly, there has been no worker strike on the business I have run and managed. That's because I pay the staff good (based on what the business is generating) and I also treat my workers with respect.

My workers have never gone on any industrial action against my business. I've not face this kind of business challenge. It would be hard for any business which faces this problem because it will stop the business activities with zero income.

I do my best to ensure that my staff at the farms get benefits and other incentives for working at the farm. That has helped me a lot in keeping them happy and not to go on a strike too. Going on a strike at work is never a good experience for the business owner.

Lol I don't involve in such as we get paid even before months runs out. I thinks those that face such have a lot of inflation in their business and they need to pay close watch to their market and business.

Am pretty sure if there is an acceptable profit, salary payment then shouldn't be an issue. Make adjustment to fit in the business pocket and budget, don't suffocate the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds