Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

I would say it just took me the money for data subscription as I work online only on paid to post sites for the time being. Will try out some real paying business when am less engaged offline

Advertisement Placeholder
I've not yet ventured into a business. I'll start with 300k-500k because the prices of things has skyrocketed. The inflation on nearly all products in really alarming.

I've not yet ventured into a business. I'll start with 300k-500k because the prices of things has skyrocketed. The inflation on nearly all products in really alarming.
That's very correct. It's like inflation is really at its peak now and I don't intend to start up any business at this time, maybe before am through with schooling things must have atleast stabilized in a way

What I can say about the amount of capital it took or cost me to start up my own type of business is something very substantial in value. But I have never regreted spending such a sizable amount of money

It wasn't easy at the first stage because I taught that the whole 200,000 naira will just vanish because that is what my sister used to start her business of which I was the manager

There are several part of capital which cannot be measured in cash example of such is Goodwill, and even if I should tell you,it won't be in dollars so you won't know

I started my footwears and fashion design business with the some of $3000 and it's been good and it's still growing and I pray it grows more

I don't have a business offline niether online but all I know you need a good capital to start up meaningful business.the capital you've invested will determines the success of the business or it's failure.

Even though I don't have any business I am running at the moment, but I do know that the amount of capital needed to start a business depends on the kind of business you want to go into. Some businesses need large capital while others don't. And one should make sure to get all the necessary information needed to start a particular business to avoid rushing in and rushing out.

I don't have a current business now but the business I'd like to start would cost about a million naira. This is due to inflation and the rise in the cost of raw materials.

It costs almost no amount of money. I started working on pre ordering goods and the capital comes from customers payment. It is actually a good business. The only capital I spent was the money I paid for the importation class that I tool that cost me ten thousand naira for 2 weeks.
The business is very good as it requires no excess effort

Actually ,there are many people who have started earning money without investing anything. Some of the businesses include blogging and we can say that it is a business because it earns you good money. However, most of the businesses require you to invest money

For me to establish a business at list I would need 1 million to set up a bees farm.bees farm need much money because of kits and equipments would involve.

I don't have any business both online and offline investment or business. I plan to start one business in the future and expand my horizon starting with an agricultural business.

Starting up a business isn't easy.you first need to have enough capital.but most at times the business will determine the capital you will need to start up.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
My offline business took me about four hundred thousand naira to set up.
The capital included the rent i had to pay for the shop space, and the first set of goods bought in for sale.

My offline business took me about four hundred thousand naira to set up.
The capital included the rent i had to pay for the shop space, and the first set of goods bought in for sale.
That's quite a huge money used as capital to establish your business. I believe you're reaping from the business which you spent such amount around?

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
For my online business, I needed just a dollar to purchase data and begin earning after performing the tasks.
My offline business require a capital of about $1000 to start up.

The seed capital that I need is $2500 for starting agriculture, cultivation of land need an huge amount but nothwthstanding the amount mentioned will do little out of it

It costs almost no amount of money. I started working on pre ordering goods and the capital comes from customers payment. It is actually a good business. The only capital I spent was the money I paid for the importation class that I tool that cost me ten thousand naira for 2 weeks.
The business is very good as it requires no excess effort

Wow. That is really good. I heard there is money to be made in importing goods but I have zero ideas about how to go about it. Can you share just some tips on how you achieved that?

For my current business - which is affiliate marketing, I used less than $200 to start. In purchasing the required courses that would allow me earn and also to purchase a few extra services that would aid my earnings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds