Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

For my current business - which is affiliate marketing, I used less than $200 to start. In purchasing the required courses that would allow me earn and also to purchase a few extra services that would aid my earnings.
That's great.you've invest a lot of money on affiliate marketing. But how was it been. Was it successful or not. Am planning to start affiliate marketing too.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are going to need huge amount of money if you want to set up bottled water factory in My City over here. You will need about 70,000 dollars to set up a standard bottled water company.

I do not really have a business now, but when I am thinking of going to a business there are A lot of things that I consider before determining the amount of money I will need, personally the amount of money I need to start up my dream business is $1000.

For my online business, I needed just a dollar to purchase data and begin earning after performing the tasks.
My offline business require a capital of about $1000 to start up.
Have you made any plans towards raising the capital start up for your offline business? Remember, you must start somewhere to get what you desired.

Have you made any plans towards raising the capital start up for your offline business? Remember, you must start somewhere to get what you desired.

I meant to say "...offline business required $1000". I was able to get the capital after working in an organisation and having to save part of my salary for two years.

I'm looking at starting a new business of smartphone selling in wholesale and I'm looking at getting at least a minimum of 2 million Naira to start it up.

I meant to say "...offline business required $1000". I was able to get the capital after working in an organisation and having to save part of my salary for two years.
It's very much interesting to hear that, you saved the money from your salary and now the business is operating. That's how I started my own business offline, gradually I was saving until I got underway.

Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??
Capital required for the business depends upon the type of the business. My cousin asked me to start a business of special hens at home. This tyoe of business can be startes with 250$. Business on large scale needs to invest huge capital to strat. My father is dealing in rice. To start a rice business you need to invest minimum of 4k $

I currently have a small poultry farm and it cost me around 150000 naira in order to get it up and running. I was not able to buy all the equipment but I was able to get a small space.

Capital required for the business depends upon the type of the business. My cousin asked me to start a business of special hens at home. This tyoe of business can be startes with 250$. Business on large scale needs to invest huge capital to strat. My father is dealing in rice. To start a rice business you need to invest minimum of 4k $
All this business you said, is simply dealing on a wholesale level. If you're starting as a retailer you wouldn't need $4k for a start up. You just need around $1k to get down with the business.

From my point of view I feel that about $200 should be enough for starting a business,personally I used $250 to start up my business which is successful and profitable

Well it actually cost me a lot of money and since I couldn't just come up with that kind of big amount I had to go get a loan from the bank and it helped me a lot

I haven't establish a business but should be able to know the amount of capital that will be enough to set up a business.
Business capital isn't something very hard to think but it depends on the scale of the business whether it is big in size or small.
I can't agree less. The issue sometimes is not knowing how much is needed but where to get the amount you need. Determining the capital needed for a business is quite easy

I can't agree less. The issue sometimes is not knowing how much is needed but where to get the amount you need. Determining the capital needed for a business is quite easy
Just like you said, it is inadequate capital that limits our business ideas and strategies. Most entrepreneurs have bright ideas but they are hampered by the meagre capital available.

I've not yet ventured into a business. I'll start with 300k-500k because the prices of things has skyrocketed. The inflation on nearly all products in really alarming.
Your estimation would depend on the type of business you are about venturing into. The prices of raw materials or items are getting higher just like you stated.
All the best in your business.

You are going to need huge amount of money if you want to set up bottled water factory in My City over here. You will need about 70,000 dollars to set up a standard bottled water company.
Well, although am not aware of the exact amount but I know I would cost so much to establish such company in my country. The common type I do see around here are those into bottled water wholesaling business and it also requires huge capital

the amount of money we start up a business depends on the model of the business. while starting a new business we need enough capitals to make it grow faster and easier.

I haven't establish a business but should be able to know the amount of capital that will be enough to set up a business.
Business capital isn't something very hard to think but it depends on the scale of the business whether it is big in size or small.
My little business of LPG gas cylinder and its parts cost me around 3.5 million naira for me to start up the business and it is still requiring at least a minimum of 1.8 million for me to get everything I need for the business to run smoothly.

This would depend on the type of business that you wish to start.
I started my online business with just $50 and now I have made about $2000 or more through trading. But it doesn't end there, I want to start a betting company and I know this would cost me more than $5000 or more

I am a cryptocurrency trader, so there is no minimum amount necessary for carrying out trades. The more you invest, the more you may gain. However, you may also lose money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds