Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

When I wanted to start my business it cost me about $1000 to start up my business and it was a small-scale business which now has grown to be a big business.
It's nice, it means you're good in managing a business, $1000 is a huge sum of money here in Nigeria, okay how are you able to raise the 1000 dollar you were using starting a business online or offline ?

Advertisement Placeholder
The business we started with is a service outfit and after some times we venture into edibles and in total it took our firm a small amount of about $250 to start with.And with time we have to inject some funds as the business keep increasing.
That is the advantage of starting small. You do not need a big capital to experience how the business would run. When it is good then you just add more capital for the expansion. When you start big then the risk is also big and it would be a disaster when it fails.

My business capital which was invested in the early stages, total, was about 25 lakhs INR which was invested by three partners. This preliminary went for the machines and the raw materials required for the production. The business went on for two years and we learnt a lot about running a successful business and the reasons we fail in our business.

My business cost me up to $400 to start with. Well, I only learnt a skill and the only thing need for the skill to be actualized is a personal computer and training fee. After that I have been able to be making money with it

Ways to identify your funding depends upon the range of business whether it is actually little or even huge.
If business huges after that the funding that will certainly be actually need will certainly be actually a lot ,however if business is actually little after that the funding that will certainly be actually need will certainly be actually little.

I paid a huge amount then when I was opening a barbing salon business then , I have to save up about $300 to rent and buy the necessary things that will be used in the store

When I started my own business, I do not have a specific amount of money that I used to start it. I started gradually and I keep funding it till the business attained the level that I want.

I currently do not have a reasonable business yet but I am trying to establish one soon. Even though I have ventured into several online businesses but I still want to establish an offline business.
It cost me $1000 to start up my business and I'm so happy to do it that the business has grown to the net worth of 10,000 dollars and I'm really benefiting from it.

I started my solid mineral business processing of calcium carbonate with #300,000 Naira Nigerian money,even though I needed more than that to start but I was able to secure the raw material needed on credit.

I started my solid mineral business processing of calcium carbonate with #300,000 Naira Nigerian money,even though I needed more than that to start but I was able to secure the raw material needed on credit.
This is a very good way to start any business. It is better for you to start with whatever it is that you have than waiting for when you will have enough money to do so which might not come on time.

My business cost me up to $400 to start with. Well, I only learnt a skill and the only thing need for the skill to be actualized is a personal computer and training fee. After that I have been able to be making money with it
That is a very good amount of money what type of business are you into?well for me I think I started my business with just $280 back then and now this is the same business that has grown beyond that level or money so I do re-invest my profit without consuming it so for this planing I have now a well grown business

Write your reply...before starting any kind of business you most to have a very much capital for your own porpuse or your business as far as consider with some how they are doing their own business

I started my business in 2020 with a sum of 200,000 naira. My first business was selling phone accessories and computer gadgets as well as charging phones. This song cover the cost of renting a shop furnishing it and also putting the necessary equipment in place. It cost less because the location I was in had a lot of shops at that time and they were ready readily available for rent.

If you're only referring to offline business then am sure never to have tried starting up a business although I do have one in mind. Am only into PTP forums online for now which doesn't demand a startup capital though

To actually start my own business, it costs me nothing less than #500,000. I'm into tutorial business and I rented an apartment to accommodate students and I also spent money on furniture. Tutorial business is a lucrative business

I haven't establish any business but I can still measure the amount of capital that I will need to start a business. This is because capital requirement for business is something that just depend on the scale of the business.
It cost about 10,000 dollars to establish my own business however I'm so proud today that the business has been improving and has developed to the extent of having branches.

It didn't cost me much my friend. I already had a PC, all I just needed was time and a little money to purchase softwares and templates I will use.

The first business that I establish was a poultry farm around August last year deep into the pandemic and it actually cost me around 50,000 naira to set up everything.

Depending on type of business I want venture, going into business require huge of capital to start up business, like starting a supermarket business require huge capital to start it, to be a business man or woman you need enough capital start it.
You're quite right about this. Going into any type of business no matter how small or large the business might be in size, will require some certain amount of money tonbe budgeted for it and made available to successfully run that business

I have not really started any reasonable business yet but the business idea i got, $100 can be able to start it because i want to start small.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds