Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

I currently don't have an offline business. For my online business, it didn't require any capital to start up, it just requires a lot of homework and dedication.

Advertisement Placeholder
Their is no business on earth that is started free of charge. It must require a certain amount of capital to start it up. The capital start up fee depends on the calibre of business you wanna venture in. Some businesses require huge capital start up while some require lesser capital to start it up. My own offline gaming network cost me in the region of $1.5k to get it underway in a medium seize. With time I'll be expanding it bigger and it will cost me more than the previous capital start up.

How much did your own online or offline business cost you to start it up??

the offline business cost me 5000E the respective space and 2000E its construction :) I took out my investment anyway + I make some profit.

the offline business cost me 5000E the respective space and 2000E its construction :) I took out my investment anyway + I make some profit.
That's total of €7,000 you spent to set up your business to be in operation? You said you have made profit already which has returned back all you spent and still earning you profit too. I guessed right?

That's total of €7,000 you spent to set up your business to be in operation? You said you have made profit already which has returned back all you spent and still earning you profit too. I guessed right?

Yes it is true. I've taken out my money so far and from now on it's my profit. in addition to the salaries they give, administration s.a.m.d. / month.

Yes it is true. I've taken out my money so far and from now on it's my profit. in addition to the salaries they give, administration s.a.m.d. / month.
That's impressive. That's what we call business. In business what everyone is looking for, is the profit. Anything that isn't profit is bad business choice.

Sometimes you ran out of count when you keep calculating the money in which you used in setting up a business, because the more money you have m the Mir you keep pouring into the business, and there are sometimes you spend money you can't even remember.
[automerge]1638979506[/automerge]
Sometimes you ran out of count when you keep calculating the money in which you used in setting up a business, because the more money you have m the Mir you keep pouring into the business, and there are sometimes you spend money you can't even remember.

I presently have a small cyber cafe that people can come and learn about the basics of computer and also to browse the internet. It took me about 200 thousand naira to build everything.

Currently, I don't have any business I am operating. But I have laid out the cost of going to an agriculture related business and the price is quite much for me to obtain on my own

Well I don't have any plan to start up an offline business now. The business I am planning to establish online is a business that will require over $100 and above. I still have to work hard to raise the needed capital to start. .

Establishing an agricultural business in this part of the world is quite lucrative and there are so many agricultural businesses on my list.

Poultry business is one of the businesses I want to establish you very soon and I think $500 will be able to get it started. if done the right way can probably fetch and good amount of money after some of time period of time.

There are different kinds of business so it's going to depend on the kind of business you want to do this will determine the amount of money you will be needed and mind there some kind of business you can do without money example drop shipping

Establishing an agricultural business in this part of the world is quite lucrative and there are so many agricultural businesses on my list.

Poultry business is one of the businesses I want to establish you very soon and I think $500 will be able to get it started. if done the right way can probably fetch and good amount of money after some of time period of time.
If you will need up to that then obviously you are planning to establish a large-scale poultry business because you can start this with as little as 50 chicks for a start and you can later grow it when you are able to realise reasonable profit.

I haven't establish any business but I can still measure the amount of capital that I will need to start a business. This is because capital requirement for business is something that just depend on the scale of the business.
Of course yes, establishing a business can cost someone much money depending on the kind of business you really wants to go into, because your capital can actually depends the the type of business you need to establish.

If you will need up to that then obviously you are planning to establish a large-scale poultry business because you can start this with as little as 50 chicks for a start and you can later grow it when you are able to realise reasonable profit.
I will look into that but I want to establish something that would give me a lot of profit on the long-run. Location is also a major problem currently because the place I'm staying is not so spacious. Like how much do you think starting with 50-100 chicks can cost?.

The monetary aspect of starting a business is generally something that a lot of people do not put into consideration. I was actually shocked to discover that it cost me close to $500 to set up my business.

During the pandemic, we tried to start a business. It was not a big investment nor was it planned. We were facing a financial crisis and everything was closed, and didn't know what to do, so we came up will the mushroom business, which required very small money to start. You can say it was about 20% investment+80% physical input. It was not a loss, but the profit was so low that we are not able to meet our basic needs, unfortunately, we had to shut it down.

Though I have already started my farming business before the pandemic and i was working as a salary eaener too , when I lost the job due to the lockdown , I started working and saving money online to establish my baking business after the pandemic and i started with $700.

Well, best on my experience, business is not something that just began and grow to be big in a day but a gradual process and stage so it will be very difficult to predict how much will be quite enough to establish a business.

According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.
Most times the capacity to start up a business is mainly dependent on the most critical needs of the person that is involved based on the local pecularity in his location and he type and nature of the business.

I cant really list the actual amount of money it took me to start my business because i have to rent the stores , buy the equjpment needed and the products to start my business and apart from my savings which is not enough , I receive help from people .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds