Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

i might not even wait to be an expert I just need my portfolio to reach a certain amount then I can use it to subscribe to VIP signal and trade to make something,this is one of the easiest way I can grow my portfolio so as to attend a VIP class to become an expert, although it is a gradual process.
Yes, it is a gradual process bro, and you'll soon reach that level. Just earn more through the means you've been using, save to acquire the VIP signal. How much to subscribe to the VIP signal??

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it is a gradual process bro, and you'll soon reach that level. Just earn more through the means you've been using, save to acquire the VIP signal. How much to subscribe to the VIP signal??
well according to him he said that if we have 25,000 naira that is almost $50 you can subscribe for the VIP signal and with the VIP signal you can be able to make 100% of what you used in trading within a month even even use 200,000 to trade you can make hundred percent of that

well according to him he said that if we have 25,000 naira that is almost $50 you can subscribe for the VIP signal and with the VIP signal you can be able to make 100% of what you used in trading within a month even even use 200,000 to trade you can make hundred percent of that
Did such person know that at times the market is unpredictable?? You should know that, not every time you'll earn from crypto even having the best signal in the world.

When I started my business i started it using 60 dollars because I didn't have enough money and that was what I can afford to use because it is online business, and that was the total cost of what I used to start up my online business. I'm just thinking of expanding it now if I have money
I believe the Capital to start a business depend on the type of business you are trying to start , some start their business with as little as $50 while some need at least $100 before they can start.

Well in the most of the business I want to start is an online business and if I want to calculate how much I will need I will need a laptop and the money to pay for the skill and I can said on rough estimate it should be about $500 for me to set up everything and start of my online business.
Would you only prefer an online method of earning money or you want a physical one too and how do you intend to raise up capital for the funds you need, maybe we can learn from me.

Its never easy to Forster a business initiative, one needs reasonable amount of capital to start it up depending the early budget of the business.

I believe the Capital to start a business depend on the type of business you are trying to start , some start their business with as little as $50 while some need at least $100 before they can start.
Yes that's how it is but sometimes most of the small business we are using small capital to start may not be able to generate us a reasonable profit that is why a lot of people engage in large but anyone can start a small business as a startup.

I started my business small. Not with that much of a large amount of capital. I picked up the pace in the business as fast as I could and started making good profits after a while

There is nothing wrong in starting small and building from there but lots of people feel they have to have a certain huge sum before that can start out which is not necessarily so

If your capital isn't much, then you should start from small to grow your business until it develops bigger. Than just wasting time trying to gather much before starting one.

If your capital isn't much, then you should start from small to grow your business until it develops bigger. Than just wasting time trying to gather much before starting one.
That is good to follow because it is not good to borrow money to augment your capital. If you need 1,000 and you only have 500 then you can start with a small business just to proceed. If you are good and you are lucky then your business can grow and you will also reach that level that you first aspired for.

The expansion should come when you've made reasonable investment return through the capital you injected into it. Gradually your portfolio will be large and you can decide to upgrade, investing more to earn bigger when you're an expert.
When I was starting up my business it cost me 1,000 u.s. dollars to start up my business and the business has been doing fine ever since.

When I was starting up my business it cost me 1,000 u.s. dollars to start up my business and the business has been doing fine ever since.
Nice to hear that you're business option is doing fine after you injected $1000 into it. If i may ask, please, what's the kind of business you're running??

That's enormous profit you've made from your business. How did you do that?? I've heard you many times saying your business have failed many times. How can you're successful in this short while you started the new business.
The business that I am talking now is the online business where I sell website. This has been very profitable for me. The businesses that I failed were offline businesses.

I do not have a business but if I think of going to a business I think the amount of money I will need to establish that business will be about $500 to set everything up since that business will be an online business, I just need a laptop and everything is set.

This question takes me way back when I first started saving up to start start petty trade I took my time to locate the write market to will move fine in my vicinity. then the prices of commodities were cheaper and the naira had good value. I started with about N10,000.

There is no specific amount of capital to use and start a business,the capital you need depends on the nature of business you want it venture into and you can start business with any amount as your capital.

I haven't establish a business but should be able to know the amount of capital that will be enough to set up a business.
Business capital isn't something very hard to think but it depends on the scale of the business whether it is big in size or small.
I actually started my farming business with as little as $350 in some years ago and I just began to run with the little amount until I was doing everything possible to improve in the capacity on a yearly bases. Now the business is worth is about $5000..

well I will not need so much to start up my business because the business I intend to do is online business and I think I will need an equivalent of about $500 to set up everything and do my online, buying a laptop and learning the skill with $500 is what I will do.

I currently do not have a reasonable business yet but I am trying to establish one soon. Even though I have ventured into several online businesses but I still want to establish an offline business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds