Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much capital did it cost you to establish your own business?

I am not a business person, but as a business student I understand how business operates and how business work. Capital is very important in starting a business

Advertisement Placeholder
The business we started with is a service outfit and after some times we venture into edibles and in total it took our firm a small amount of about $250 to start with.And with time we have to inject some funds as the business keep increasing.

How to determine your capital depends on the scale of the business whether it is small or big.
If the business is big then the capital that will be require will be much ,but if the business is small then the capital that will be require will be small.
I completely agree with you that what determines the capital for a business all depends on the size of the business. I wouldn't advise anyone to start up a big business without the required knowledge of that business.

Well beside the businesses I've started in the past i am trying to set up something on the interim with a partner and it has to to with importation and distribution of some silicon product in the country during due to the rains that is upon us as a nation currently.
The cost or budget for everything is about $250 of which is already down and we're waiting for the timing to align before we deploy.

It cost me two thousand dollars to start up a businesses, but the cost of starting a business all depends on the kind of business you want to start, whether it is a small or a large business, that will show the cost of the business start up.
Starting my first business ever cist me about $500. This is about 10 years ago when I started a farming business. The amount was just to buy some farm tools and mostly on logistics because I already had the land for free while I was ready to do some of the operations on my own.

I currently do not have a reasonable business yet but I am trying to establish one soon. Even though I have ventured into several online businesses but I still want to establish an offline business.
it all depend on the kind of business you want to start up however according to me my business why starting it this is not cost much it only comes to $500

I need some money to start it up at least to get the shop and to buy all the materials and machine that I will need in the smooth operation of the business,with all these on my little calculation it might require up to 1,000 dollars to set it up.
[automerge]1624175894[/automerge]
I started my first online business with the sum of $50 then, ever since then I've been growing the capital consistently and I'll continue to grow it to a reasonable amount of money I am satisfied, online business is good if you know how to do it.

Last edited:
I haven't really started to any reasonable business but I would like to do that before the end of this year. I think $100 would be very ok for me to do that.

When I started my business, I can't remember the amount I started with, what I know is that I started very small and grew gradually.

The current online academy i am working with cost me around $356 to start up. I have been into it not up to a year, its actually a great business with s much potential as it not only teach you various skills like forex trading, crypto trading, drop shipping, it also has a package where you can earn residually even without doing any of the above mentioned things

Actually presently right now I have no business at all but I do have them in mind to do so I haven't thought of the capital I starting one at all. But to think of it it shouldn't be hard to decide an amount.

I have lost so much money in business all because I didn't plan it very well before going into it. You need to plan the business you want to start. Make sure that you have good knowledge of the business before going into it

In my opinion there is no specific amount of money needed to start a business because the kind of business matters, the location of the business also matters, the amount of the people you will employees matters. So if you look at these factors and put them into consideration you will see that no amount is specific.

The first business that I ever created was a poultry farm that I started after the covid 19 pandemic. In all, I spent about 100k to set up the whole farm.

I have not actually started any reasonable business but I think I have a plan of starting a very good business before the end of this year.

I cannot say particularly that this is the amount of money that I used to start my business as I started investing on the business little by little till it is what it is today.

I cannot say particularly that this is the amount of money that I used to start my business as I started investing on the business little by little till it is what it is today.
Even me I cannot even remember how much it cost me to establish my own business, although it is an online business but what I can remember is that I started it with not less than $50 then.

The first business that I ever created was a poultry farm that I started after the covid 19 pandemic. In all, I spent about 100k to set up the whole farm.
You must have gotten a land or building that will be use for running the poultry for you to have spent that small amounts of money to starts the poultry business successfully.

My offline cost me about $2500 to establish. I still need more because it isn't enough. When you are incapacitated, you do not have choice. Rather, you will just start with what an amount at your disposal

i might not even wait to be an expert I just need my portfolio to reach a certain amount then I can use it to subscribe to VIP signal and trade to make something,this is one of the easiest way I can grow my portfolio so as to attend a VIP class to become an expert, although it is a gradual process.
When I wanted to start my business it cost me about $1000 to start up my business and it was a small-scale business which now has grown to be a big business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds