Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??

Advertisement Placeholder
I have failed in some business over the years in my life, I can't really count them as a number but I have failed in few business startups. Like for instance I started a game shop business, whereby we provide leisure services to customers and we charge them a particular fee.

I failed countless times in my whole life till today, but I never lost my courage and self confident. I overcame the miserable situations and tried my best for the next just because, I never hang up and frustrated for the failed work.
In my opinion, that's the best way to go.

Apart from this paid to post posting, I am into crypto currency trading business and I have failed up to three times when I sold my coins at very poor rates. I have learned my lesson and won't repeat them again. That's the beauty of everything.

The only way to be sure is to never fail. So, if you want to be a businessman, keep your seat belt for a ride.

Epic inventor Thomas Edison created 10,000 prototypes before the electric light bulb went right, according to the infographic below, created by San Francisco-based startup funders and founders. And KFC founder Colonel Sanders was rejected 1,009 times when he tried to sell fried chicken recipes

Once so far. It was the first time and my first try. I was really discouraged so i decided to stop and close it. Good thing i realised what's wrong and why it didn't work out like i was expecting it to. Because of the location.. that's why and i tried again and finally worked!

According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), this is not necessarily true. BLS data show that approximately 20% of new businesses fail in the first two years of opening, 45% in the first five years, and 65% in the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it 15 years or more

Failure is life's greatest teacher
“The quickest road to success is to possess an attitude towards failure of 'no fear'” – Ralph Heath, author of Celebrating Failure: The Power of Taking Risks, Making Mistakes and Thinking Big. In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson

Apart from this paid to post posting, I am into crypto currency trading business and I have failed up to three times when I sold my coins at very poor rates. I have learned my lesson and won't repeat them again. That's the beauty of everything.
Good one @Bookwormlux, not to repeat what caused you sadness. Cutting down my losses due to impatient and seeing the investment going higher than expected makes me feel bitter and unable to go again. But ability to carry on makes you eager to taste success and surely success comes through persistent hard work.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I do not believe in failure and that is why i will say i have never failed in business. If you asked how many times I have made costly mistakes then I think I have made some which have cost me some fortunes and it has taught me better ways not to repeat the mistake again.

Good one @Bookwormlux, not to repeat what caused you sadness. Cutting down my losses due to impatient and seeing the investment going higher than expected makes me feel bitter and unable to go again. But ability to carry on makes you eager to taste success and surely success comes through persistent hard work.
Sure, I was actually a complete novice but with some experience I am gradually knowing what to do. It was due to persistence. Crypto currency trading can be really confusing for beginners.

When I joined online working field I was sure that I will never fail in any part because I have skills and knowledge and education or of them I have but when I start working I was continuously failing to achieve the client and project after that I decided to put concentration on many work as there may be in case in turn off the work I get one of them by chance so trying and keeping trying is really good because you learn everything from the failure result very well.

Failing in business is not a new thing neither is it a bad thing. But learning from it is what makes the difference and then applying the knowledge. One must understand that business is a risk and there there is that risk of failing too.

I am still a novice when it comes to business as I am still trying to put my ideas together. My biggest lost has come in the offline when my poultry once got a strange disease at 2 months plus and I lost about 75% of them. I have also lost money due to fear in crypto and sold it at unfair price.

thumbnail.jpg

Warts Can Be Caused By Parasites! Eliminate...
Warts Can Be Caused By Parasites! Eliminate Them In 2 Weeks​
secure.calch.gdn​

How many things have you experienced failures in business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??

Every business comes with its unique challenges. This challenges can either slow down the flow of business or even kill the business. I had one experience of business failure when I began a work at a home service company and it didn't work out. Capital was the major factor that brought about that failure and up till now, I don't think that they've recovered from it.

According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), this is not necessarily true. BLS data show that approximately 20% of new businesses fail in the first two years of opening, 45% in the first five years, and 65% in the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it for 15 years or more. February 28, 2020
[automerge]1613132334[/automerge]
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), this is not necessarily true. BLS data show that approximately 20% of new businesses fail in the first two years of opening, 45% in the first five years, and 65% in the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it for 15 years or more. February 28, 2020

I have never into many businesses and I haven't failed that much and I have never give myself
The only business I'm doing now is going well and I know it will not fail
I haven't been in a business that has failed

At the point when I joined web based working field I was certain that I won't ever come up short in any part since I have abilities and information and instruction or of them I have however when I begin working I was ceaselessly neglecting to accomplish the customer and venture after that I chose to put fixation on many work as there might be in the event that thusly off the work I get one of them by chance so trying and continuing to attempt is great since you take in everything from the disappointment result well overall.

I have done about two different business in the past, I really didn't failed but what I was doing was taking a lot of my time and it didn't gave me enough time to do anything else. I had to quit which is indeed painful but I just had to because it has been troubling me for a while to quit and start some thing entirely different.

I've failled 12times in a business. I have invested in many online business whereby i losses all my money. Most expecialy, i do buy football bet game with a lot of money but after placing the pet, i didn't win any money in retrun of my investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds