Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many paid to post website can you work online every day?

Working on paid to post site looks easy but it can be trying a lot of time and interesting at the same time. For me, I work on just bizdustry and rif because I have some other things I do to make money

Advertisement Placeholder
I work on bizdustry,rif,fc and BMF this are some of the popular forum which am actively working on but they are time consuming but I managed to make around$3 per day from them, working on ptp forum need your commitment and time

I work on bizdustry,rif,fc and BMF this are some of the popular forum which am actively working on but they are time consuming but I managed to make around$3 per day from them, working on ptp forum need your commitment and time
Is BMF now paying? I thought some people said bmf stopped paying their users. I am not on the site so I don't know about them but some people have being saying good things about the site before now

Though working on paid to post forums could be time consuming especially if you have other engagement. But personally I can make out Time and concentrate on just two . Making above $1 could be nice for me for a start...

I can comfortably work on 2 or 3 paid to post website every day. I can share about 2 hours on each of them. I won't be able to work on more than 3 paid to post website in a day because I have an offline job which takes most of my time from 9am to 4pm.

The thing about most paid to post website is that majority of them have a limit of what you expected to work and earn from them on daily basis. This is going to make it easy for you to complete your daily post on such website and move over to another if you still have the time to do so.

It's a known fact that there isn't so many paid to post website which pays better for most people who are interested in working on such websites.

Let's assume there are so many of such paid to post websites lined up for people to work on all of them, how many can you be able to work on in a day?
Depending on the number of hours I need to put into it and depending on if I have a 8-5 job, on that basis but ideally I can still work on 2-3 per day

Depending on the number of hours I need to put into it and depending on if I have a 8-5 job, on that basis but ideally I can still work on 2-3 per day

Everything about being able to work online is all dependent on your schedule because you cannot be able to put two hands in your mouth at the same time. So basically, you can only be able to work online when you have completed every other work you need to do in your offline job. This is so that you can be able to focus and complete the online task you need to do.

Everything about being able to work online is all dependent on your schedule because you cannot be able to put two hands in your mouth at the same time. So basically, you can only be able to work online when you have completed every other work you need to do in your offline job. This is so that you can be able to focus and complete the online task you need to do.
Yeah the same thing i think too, but it isn't so easy making lot of money on paid website if you really do not have another means of income , so I will definitely agree with you offline job first, then online job

Yeah the same thing i think too, but it isn't so easy making lot of money on paid website if you really do not have another means of income , so I will definitely agree with you offline job first, then online job

From my experience with working online for years, I can actually tell you that it is not going to be possible for anyone to depend on paid to post website as their main source of income online because it is never going to be enough for you to make money that would be enough to take care of your responsibilities working on paid to post website. This is why having an offline job is very necessary, then you can combine it with paid to post website jobs.

It's when you have other great skills like graphics designing, website SEO skills and so much more that you can make use of freelancer platforms like Fiverr and Upwork to sell your services. You can make big amount of money from those websites.

Currently where I am working the most is in Bizdustry, I also visit and work a bit in RIF, the other ptp forums currently I am not visiting too much, but in general I have been able to work with more or less 4 ptp forums at the same time, but honestly I prefer to focus on a few and not have too many.

I also work on Referral Index Forum as well. It is a great forum owned by @Jordan and the forum is quite active as well. I can work on many different paid to post forums in a single day because I love to work on forums. This is due to the fact that I am a writer and writing great comments on forums is my hobby.

Currently where I am working the most is in Bizdustry, I also visit and work a bit in RIF, the other ptp forums currently I am not visiting too much, but in general I have been able to work with more or less 4 ptp forums at the same time, but honestly I prefer to focus on a few and not have too many.

It's not how paid to post forums someone can work in a day that matters but what you can be able to get out of the one's that you're working on. I have been on so many paid to post websites since 2011 and seen a lot come and go. I have even been scammed by some 😂, a very crazy experience but that's what happens online. It's always better to limit your options to the one's that gives you a very good return.

It's not how paid to post forums someone can work in a day that matters but what you can be able to get out of the one's that you're working on. I have been on so many paid to post websites since 2011 and seen a lot come and go. I have even been scammed by some , a very crazy experience but that's what happens online. It's always better to limit your options to the one's that gives you a very good return.😂
I met them not long ago thanks to Beermoneyforum and I only came to them because I wanted to share the websites I was making money from and review them to share knowledge and experiences, I found out that the sites paid a small amount of money for contributions, which which encouraged me a bit to continue visiting them, what in the end matters is what you gain in knowledge and how you can get ideas from others to continue with your online career, in fact in this short time I have already seen some ptp forums disappear.

I met them not long ago thanks to Beermoneyforum and I only came to them because I wanted to share the websites I was making money from and review them to share knowledge and experiences, I found out that the sites paid a small amount of money for contributions, which which encouraged me a bit to continue visiting them, what in the end matters is what you gain in knowledge and how you can get ideas from others to continue with your online career, in fact in this short time I have already seen some ptp forums disappear.

The two things that you can gain from making use of any board is either knowledge or money. Knowledge is something that's going to be very useful for you in the future and it's likely going to give you a means to make money from it on the long run. Money on the other hand can be used immediately but in all honesty, they don't pay you more. They are just a small quick fix.

The number of paid to post forums I can work in a day depends on how much time I've left after I'm back from my office job. I can't have more than 24 hours in a day. There are other things I have to do aside working which is why I can give maximum 3 hours working online after I'm back.

The number of paid to post forums I can work in a day depends on how much time I've left after I'm back from my office job. I can't have more than 24 hours in a day. There are other things I have to do aside working which is why I can give maximum 3 hours working online after I'm back.
I can work on 2 paid to post forums if I actually manage my time properly. Though there are other things that also seeks my attention. But I can create about 3 hours daily for postings..

If I had a little more free time, I think I would be able to write on all the available ones. But unfortunately, I visit only two and actively communicate on them. They do not have the same payments and also have limits, so I spend less time on some than here

Well at the moment, I can't predict exact amount I can do. All I know is that I would have tried my best at least 4 or more. Paid to post is what I do at my leisure time or when am not engaged in my work place.

Generally, posting on forums is what I do at my spare time. I mostly engage in it when I am back from work during dawn.

It's a known fact that there isn't so many paid to post website which pays better for most people who are interested in working on such websites.

Let's assume there are so many of such paid to post websites lined up for people to work on all of them, how many can you be able to work on in a day?
It depends on your work, how much work you can do daily Because there are many such legitimate websites on social media through which you can earn a good amount of money in a month by giving a little time to everyone. Imagine if I work on five websites that earn me $1 a day And to do this work I will have to devote approximately 5 hours a day This is not a difficult task And I can easily earn $150 a month. And this can prove to be my extra income.

I can work online everyday in 3 paid to post site. Currently that's what I'm doing. I'm working in 3 paid to post site like beer money forum, Discussion bucks and also starting to work her in bizdustry. The earnings keeps me going and I'm hoping to engage in more and also earn more bucks daily.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds