Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many paid to post website can you work online every day?

Advertisement Placeholder
I could probably work on a lot in a day, but I have other things to do and don't have the time to devote to it. I don't work on many sites where you're paid to post, I know Bizdustry is one, and I may have been a member to another, but I frequent mostly this site and my own sites.

If I was to put all my other work aside I could probably work on quite a lot of paid-to-post forums each day without issue. This would mean that I would have to step taking orders and completing them and I know by doing that, I will lose a lot of income and end up not making half as much on the pay-to-post forums that I would be writing on.

Doing it how I am doing it now, I am able to work on 2 - 4 forums a day that are paid-to-post.

See learning a new skill and having an idea any particular type of business or side Hustle is both okay. I'm a UI/UX & graphic designer and on the side i Trade. See I don't need you in Nigeria but Nigeria is pretty crazy right now so people are having to do a lot just to make sure they're not covering the bills and all.

See learning a new skill and having an idea any particular type of business or side Hustle is both okay. I'm a UI/UX & graphic designer and on the side i Trade. See I don't need you in Nigeria but Nigeria is pretty crazy right now so people are having to do a lot just to make sure they're not covering the bills and all.

I completely agree with you on this one. Nigeria is pretty dense now with how things are messed up from the federal level down to the local government. It's why having other means to make money is very good. You can do your trading, graphics design and paid posting on sites you can to keep up.

Currently where I am working the most is in Bizdustry, I also visit and work a bit in RIF, the other ptp forums currently I am not visiting too much, but in general I have been able to work with more or less 4 ptp forums at the same time, but honestly I prefer to focus on a few and not have too many.

It's a known fact that there isn't so many paid to post website which pays better for most people who are interested in working on such websites.

Let's assume there are so many of such paid to post websites lined up for people to work on all of them, how many can you be able to work on in a day?
Probably about 5-6.
Unfortunately, PTP in general has declined over the years.
I remember around 2005-2010, that's when it was at its peak, including forum boosting sites.
There were new PTP sites opening monthly.. even weekly. But were they all legit, no. Many of them weren't "out to scam members".. it was just that their earnings didn't add up enough to pay the members, so they would close down. Sometimes, sadly, right before payout.

Probably about 5-6.
Unfortunately, PTP in general has declined over the years.
I remember around 2005-2010, that's when it was at its peak, including forum boosting sites.
There were new PTP sites opening monthly.. even weekly. But were they all legit, no. Many of them weren't "out to scam members".. it was just that their earnings didn't add up enough to pay the members, so they would close down. Sometimes, sadly, right before payout.

You're right about paid to post having declined over the years. I can remember the days of Postloop, you should be aware of it if you started out on PTP in 2005. It was the biggest thing back then. So many forums will host under them and once you're done with your posts, you get paid from them. I made cool cash from them back then.

I completely agree with you on this one. Nigeria is pretty dense now with how things are messed up from the federal level down to the local government. It's why having other means to make money is very good. You can do your trading, graphics design and paid posting on sites you can to keep up.
Yes oh, in as far as you are able to keep up with all the activities it is very safe and advisable to be engaged sites to earn but for me now one of my biggest challenge he's having to know how I can make more either with this platform or with any other.

You're right about paid to post having declined over the years. I can remember the days of Postloop, you should be aware of it if you started out on PTP in 2005. It was the biggest thing back then. So many forums will host under them and once you're done with your posts, you get paid from them. I made cool cash from them back then.
Oh, so did I.
Postloop and Forum Wheel - those 2 were the best.
There's another one called Paid Forum Posting, (? I think) but the rules are very strict, the testing to get in is difficult and tricky, and it takes ages to hear back from them.
I think I applied twice, the second time they finally got back to me but their system just seemed so complicated, I decided to pass. Not sure if they're still around, but I think so..

Currently where I am working the most is in Bizdustry, I also visit and work a bit in RIF, the other ptp forums currently I am not visiting too much, but in general I have been able to work with more or less 4 ptp forums at the same time, but honestly I prefer to focus on a few and not have too many.
I work on so many forum but bizdustry is one of the best forum which am working with right now aside from this I think fc and Rif are some of the best forum which am into right now,I can handle up to 6 forum per day

Oh, so did I.
Postloop and Forum Wheel - those 2 were the best.
There's another one called Paid Forum Posting, (? I think) but the rules are very strict, the testing to get in is difficult and tricky, and it takes ages to hear back from them.
I think I applied twice, the second time they finally got back to me but their system just seemed so complicated, I decided to pass. Not sure if they're still around, but I think so..

I even forget to mention about The Forum Wheel. It was a great paid to post website too back then. It's still up now but no longer as it used to be with payment of writer's being delayed for months. The Forum Wheel suffered from change of ownership. Ken Brice was the first owner and he managed it so well but after he sold it, it dipped like cryptocurrency 😂.

I can work all day long on paid to post forums, in fact in the past I have worked 6-8 hours every day on multiple paid to post forums. But despite working long hours, your earnings will be very poor. Therefore, I can only spend 2-3 hours every day posting on paid to post forums.

I even forget to mention about The Forum Wheel. It was a great paid to post website too back then. It's still up now but no longer as it used to be with payment of writer's being delayed for months. The Forum Wheel suffered from change of ownership. Ken Brice was the first owner and he managed it so well but after he sold it, it dipped like cryptocurrency 😂.
I had a feeling it would, too. Ha Yeah, Ken knew what he was doing but once the new owner/owner(s)? took over, I was already seeing complaints from longtime members waiting on payments, and the forum selection list dropped considerably. I just didn't feel like dealing with an unstable site so I moved on, even though I really wished it could have survived.
It was a great site to work on.

Also, now that the freelance sites are letting forum posters advertise their services and rates to the forum owners, they may not even feel the need to use the forum boosting sites like Forum Wheel.. so that could be why the list of forums started dropping as well.

I had a feeling it would, too. Ha Yeah, Ken knew what he was doing but once the new owner/owner(s)? took over, I was already seeing complaints from longtime members waiting on payments, and the forum selection list dropped considerably. I just didn't feel like dealing with an unstable site so I moved on, even though I really wished it could have survived.
It was a great site to work on.

Also, now that the freelance sites are letting forum posters advertise their services and rates to the forum owners, they may not even feel the need to use the forum boosting sites like Forum Wheel.. so that could be why the list of forums started dropping as well.

Yeah, that's right. If they have kept Forum Wheel working the way it used to, I'm very sure that even with what's going on now on forums with forum posters and also package posting, Forum wheel will still have it's loyal customer that will still retain posters on the site.

It depends on how much time you have. This is not something I personally do but my wife knows some people that do it and they tend to spend a few hours doing this stuff each day. Kind of like a micro office job.

It depends on how much time you have. This is not something I personally do but my wife knows some people that do it and they tend to spend a few hours doing this stuff each day. Kind of like a micro office job.

It is only those who are combining working online as a freelancer and also working in a company as their offline job that normally get chocked in terms of having the time to be able to work on so many paid to post website. This is because when you are spending most of the day at work, you will have less time to work online.

I have 3 to 4 hours to work online every day. From 4pm to 8pm, I can share it among the paid to post websites I can work on and make use of the time judiciously.

It's from work online it became very clear to me when they say time is money, if you miss the time you're to work, you've missed the money for the day.

It really doesn't matter because no matter how many paid to post forums you're registered in, you can only work on just one at a time. So it's really your choice to decide when and which one you have to work on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds