Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
So far , I have two right . These two are about writing articles and teaching online. Very important because it is another source of money. Working online also improves self confidence and skillset. Makes you versatile to do other things.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, I also work online for two hours, I post here on bizdustry and it normally takes me up to 2 hours to hit the daily target, I'm only posting on bizdustry for now.

As funny it might even sounds I only have one online job and that's bizdustry, I'll like to work on some other platforms but I don't know which ones are the legitimate ones.

I've had 2 so far - taking surveys and writing on forums. Taking surveys have been relegated to the background as they're too stringent. Writing on a forum like bizdustry has helped gain positive ideas and experiences.

I don't really have a job at the moment, jobs are getting harder to have because the economy is now a mess, if you want to overcome that you definitely need to have a income streams coming in.

As funny it might even sounds I only have one online job and that's bizdustry, I'll like to work on some other platforms but I don't know which ones are the legitimate ones.

Well, it is good to see that you have an online job and you are quite active on bizdustry. Bizdustry could be a really great and fantastic platform to make money.

For me I don't really have enough online job right now just managing only one for now, I have never regretted working online because I want to make some money here.

So far , I have two right . These two are about writing articles and teaching online. Very important because it is another source of money. Working online also improves self confidence and skillset. Makes you versatile to do other things.
I had only one physical job, then I left it because of many problems but now I am working online jobs full time, and have some plans to future which belongs to online jobs, I don't like to work physically.

Well, it is good to see that you have an online job and you are quite active on bizdustry. Bizdustry could be a really great and fantastic platform to make money.
That's true,you can actually earn a considerable amount of money here on bizdustry but you have to put in some work, it will be really hard especially if you are starting for the first time.
I don't really have a job at the moment, jobs are getting harder to have because the economy is now a mess, if you want to overcome that you definitely need to have a income streams coming in.
I also don't have a job at the moment but I believe with time I'll try and get myself one, having Job is a good idea but for me I prefer to work online than to have a job.

Last edited:
For me I don't really have enough online job right now just managing only one for now, I have never regretted working online because I want to make some money here.
That's true, I taught you've said you have regretted working online, everyone here here enjoys earning money online but if you are not hard working you can not be able to earn a decent amount of money.

That's true, I taught you've said you have regretted working online, everyone here here enjoys earning money online but if you are not hard working you can not be able to earn a decent amount of money.
The feeling of earning while working at the comfort of your home is heavenly.
It is so nice to be a part of those benefiting from what the online community presents

It is so nice to be a part of those benefiting from what the online community presents
The true, just imagine how it feels to be earning money from just the comfort of your basement, that's really a good idea, I earn most of my money working online from home.

N
No, online work is a best way of making money because I enjoyed working here online and not only earning money, online has helped me to also to know many things here.

I have two online jobs so far which are paid to post forums such as this one and taking surveys especially on SurveyTime. These have helped me to earn online income

Currently I engaged in few online stuffs to make money even though I have not been lucky in crypto business but I still have othet platforms to which I am making from them.

Indeed I love the feeling.
But the truth is having multiple jobs is not synonymous to having alot of money.
It might just as well mean having alot of stress.

Currently my online earning websites has been reduced to just two because I was just scammed by one investment websites (sun solar ) , so I am just working on bizdustry and also investing on crypto currency.

Currently my online earning websites has been reduced to just two because I was just scammed by one investment websites (sun solar ) , so I am just working on bizdustry and also investing on crypto currency.
It is good to narrow down your streams of income so that you'll be able to be active and concentrate more.
I also work on two forums presently because I need more concentration.

I think teaching online is one of the best ways so many people used to make money on the internet currently. If you are a teacher or someone who is knowledgeable you can consider a platform like coursehero.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds