Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours do you sleep daily?

Heatman

Service Team
Service Team
Top Performer
Credits
Do you usually get enough sleep every night? Personally, I'm suffering from insomnia and I find it very difficult to sleep at night. Even after taking my pills, it still takes a long time before I can sleep. I hardly get 4 hours sleep every night.

Do you sleep enough every night?

I enjoy sleeping from 8pm till 4 am every day. Some of my friends think that I go to bed early, but the truth is that, if I don't sleep at that time, I may find it difficult to concentrate on doing anything that I desire to do.

I was drunk last night. I slept around 11pm and I woke up around 10am this morning. It's the longest sleep I've had in years.

I sleep for atleast 5 hours daily and on Some days less or more depending on my schedule.

It varies for me on how long it takes me to fall asleep and how long I stay asleep :( some days I can sleep for 8 hours and other days it can be 3 - 4 hours. Depending on my work schedule as well that can mess up my sleep schedule sometimes.

At this time, usually 8+ hours. I sleep a lot considering I don't have to worry about attending a job or really anything else due to being unemployed at this time.

If nothing keeps me awake for too long before I sleep, I normally sleep at least 7 hours or even more. I hate it when I don't sleep well at night. It wrecks my day early.

It varies for me on how long it takes me to fall asleep and how long I stay asleep :( some days I can sleep for 8 hours and other days it can be 3 - 4 hours. Depending on my work schedule as well that can mess up my sleep schedule sometimes.

This is true. I have noticed that any day that I was really stressed, I can sleep for up to 8 hours at night. That has been my sleeping habit and as long as sleep is involved, I am not worried that much.

At one point, I began to have alcohol in my system because that helps me to sleep easily. Without that, I would be awake more than 3 hours before my eyes would be too weak and I would sleep.

At one point, I began to have alcohol in my system because that helps me to sleep easily. Without that, I would be awake more than 3 hours before my eyes would be too weak and I would sleep.

I have had it easy with sleeping. It is one of those habits that I don't even struggle with. I sleep off with ease most of the times.

This is true. I have noticed that any day that I was really stressed, I can sleep for up to 8 hours at night. That has been my sleeping habit and as long as sleep is involved, I am not worried that much.
When you're already worn out, your whole body system is ready to shutdown. You don't even need to force the sleep to come once you get in bed. Although, mental stress won't let you sleep.

It depends. I usually sleep for 7-8 hours on a good night.
On bad nights, I only sleep 2-3 hours.

Probably 8-9 but it's rarely all at night. I have epilepsy and the medication for that knocks me out early afternoon so quite often have a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon.

Ranges anywhere from 4-9. Sometimes I have short turnarounds at work so only manage around 4-5 hours. But usually around the 6-7 hour mark.

It varies but I definitely get more sleep on the weekends. I get anxious that I'm going to oversleep on weeknight so I'll constantly look at the clock and wake up multiple times a night. So on weeknights I only usually get around maybe 6 hours of sleep, but I get around 8 on weekends.

Now that I have a job and sometimes have to be at work at 7:00 AM, I don't get as much sleep on those days as I do on my days off. I might still get 8 hours of sleep if I go to bed early enough, but it's harder to wind down sometimes and I end up going to bed later. On nights like tonight when I work overnight I get no sleep at nighttime and I try to sleep during the daytime, but a lot of times I cannot fall asleep during the daytime and end up staying awake for about 20+ hours.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor