Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now? I would say I have done a lot. I started doing the surveys on the many odd sites and even did micro jobs at some point. But then I found website design and the idea of running a bunch of them and selling off the high performing ones. But it took me a while to get to this point.

How did it go for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Though I have been into online earnings, baground check and verification is needed in the various kind of survey sites that is available.I have been on forum platform for sometime now where I make my money.

You really remind me of something at first when I start I think that I start with ptc I surf so many website and I make alot of money from it that same time I think that the right thing is for you to learn some various ways to make money online,I also think that sometime I do affiliate marketing as well to earn more money

I have actually ventured into several online ventures. I have tried taking online surveys in the past but I was not able to make reasonable amount of money. I only made a few gift cards and crypto.

I've been working in so many surge websites before, although I'm making manageable amount from them but i later conclude that surge sites are just wasting my time

In fact, I've dabbled in a number of web businesses.
I've tried taking internet surveys in the past, but I was never successful in earning a decent income.
I just produced a few gift cards and bitcoins.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now? I would say I have done a lot. I started doing the surveys on the many odd sites and even did micro jobs at some point. But then I found website design and the idea of running a bunch of them and selling off the high performing ones. But it took me a while to get to this point.

How did it go for you?
Growing up I learned it is not easy to make money either its offline or online and for everything money is required. During my high school I was used to tutor small children for cash after that I joined primary school as a teacher though the salary was very low but I need money and it was a decent job. After that I worked as medical transcriptionst, it is a good field but working as a freelancer without experience its tought and your senior will exploit your time and effort since they know you can't for this job officially because you don't have certificate. Now I am preparing for governmnet exam and working on different forum sites to make some decent amount.

I have never really tried much much ways. I was always interested to make money on paid to post platform . I have come across so many of them but most of them were not trusted and some of them have closed down by now.

I haven't really tried a lot of money making ventures. I first of all tried surveys and i didn't make much progress with that. Then i tried working on get paid to platforms and that's what i stuck with.

In fact, I've dabbled in a number of web businesses.
I've tried taking internet surveys in the past, but I was never successful in earning a decent income.
I just produced a few gift cards and bitcoins.
Taking online surveys is only a great way to make money on the internet if you live in a top-tier country. If you live in the United States it will be very easy for you to make money on such platforms.

Actually I may really consider myself as one of the luckiest simply because I have not tried or engage into many numbers of business ventures but for the first time and it stands.

How did it go for you?
I used different ways to make money online but unfortunately I faced many problems and the biggest problem was with payment methods but now I am glad with what I am doing.

when it comes to working online I have ventured into a lot of businesses that never worked. There was even a time I invested in Ponzi schemes which I never made money from.

i am yet to settle down on any one of them for now, i am still trying various methods and also i love varieties as well, i do not like to stick to just one hustle because of a phobia i have.

I've tried my hands on a lot of methods in trying to make money online but now I've decided to settle down for get paid to write and affiliate marketing; if I'm not mistaken, this will be about 6 times before finding this.

I've tried my hands on a lot of methods in trying to make money online but now I've decided to settle down for get paid to write and affiliate marketing; if I'm not mistaken, this will be about 6 times before finding this.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money on the internet if you have proper knowledge of how it works. It is also one of the online businesses I was very much interested on.

when it comes to working online I have ventured into a lot of businesses that never worked. There was even a time I invested in Ponzi schemes which I never made money from.
I cannot forget how much ponzi took from me in the name of trying to make something online. That's the major reason why I decided to focus on building lasting money making systems instead; that way I'm making money with peace of mind.

I have actually ventured into several online ventures. I have tried taking online surveys in the past but I was not able to make reasonable amount of money. I only made a few gift cards and crypto.
Likewise I, I was into different online business that tends to pay, but for now I don't think if there are allot of online business out there that tends to pay well.

I cannot forget how much ponzi took from me in the name of trying to make something online. That's the major reason why I decided to focus on building lasting money making systems instead; that way I'm making money with peace of mind.
Your decision is actually a very good one. Investing in Ponzi schemes is not a good way someone should rely to make money on the internet. A lot of people have lost fortunes to such platforms.

I worked on several money ventures but didn’t get any much cash on me so I had to find a better one to get some amount of money’s.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds