Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different forums are you a staff member on?

JennyorAlice

Renowned member
Credits
How many different forums are you a staff member on? What is the most amount of forums you've been a staff member on? What position did you hold on each forum?

No others atm, have been an admin or moderator on a few others over the years. Not on many forums now, thankfully.

Other than my own sites, I'm staff here and on one other site. I think where I'm at now I can easily manage my time between here, on the other forum, and my own forums. I don't think I could manage taking on another staff role.

At the moment, aside from my own forum and also a forum I co-own with my other half, I am currently staffed on five different forums either as team lead, service team or package team.

I am a Staff member on a forum I founded.
I am a Staff member on the forum I currently own and am developing.
I am a Staff member on DIYk9.com
I have a Facebook group related to local tile setters.

Currently, I am a staff on two forums. In the past, I was a staff on half a dozen forums.

Just here and my own board and I'll probably keep it that minimal having two jobs and all. In the past on Zathyus Networks, the most I might have reached at one point was 3-4, maybe?

I used to be staff at several forums at one time, but usually the max was 3 forums at one time. I realized 2 is the most I possibly can handle, but prefer just 1 for the most part.

Right now its only AJ for me. ❤️

Back in the days of Zetaboards, I used to be the Global Moderator of two WWE RAW Modding Forums and an Admin of my own forum related to the same niche.

Only my own forum, depending on the position I'd consider one other forum however I couldn't do more than that! Last couple of weeks have been hectic and proves why I wouldn't be able to handle more than that!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor