Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How lucrative is fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fish farming is really good in some location and is not really working in some places most especially those locations where there is excess availability of fish in the market.
It is not all about having excess availability of fish in the market . It is all about marketing strategy because fish is a business that would sell a lot . What you should do is to carry out your market research before you venture into the business

Advertisement Placeholder
Fish farming is a very lucreative business if you have the market that you can push out your produts to,the market is already there,because there is actually a deficit of fish needs and they have to compliment by import.

It all depends on the demand and supply of fish in your city or village. Usually some countries have a much higher supply and demand of fish and they are the ones who sell fish the most.

It all depends on the demand and supply of fish in your city or village. Usually some countries have a much higher supply and demand of fish and they are the ones who sell fish the most.
That is definitelly true,the market is the target point here,that is one of the main reason why you will need to carryout your research very well,you need to understand the market and the pattern of their purchase,

That is definitelly true,the market is the target point here,that is one of the main reason why you will need to carryout your research very well,you need to understand the market and the pattern of their purchase,

Carrying out research is now very important due to a rise in competition. There are so many people in each and every field that the competition is now becoming really stiff.

Carrying out research is now very important due to a rise in competition. There are so many people in each and every field that the competition is now becoming really stiff.
That is true,one thing that will help any business person is that the advantage he will have over others in his field is the knowledge of the market and what they really wants.

Fish farming is one of the most lucrative business i have ever seen , if you know more about the business , I have a friend that's making it big from fish farming currently .

That is true,one thing that will help any business person is that the advantage he will have over others in his field is the knowledge of the market and what they really wants.

People must also understand that if a plan works for some business, then it does not mean that the same plan would work for other business as well. Each and every kind of market is different and requires different kind of knowledge regarding the market.

Very very lucrative. Fish is one of the cheapest sources of protein available to man that can be processed in various ways which makes it more attractive for consumption.
So the answer is a capital YES

People must also understand that if a plan works for some business, then it does not mean that the same plan would work for other business as well. Each and every kind of market is different and requires different kind of knowledge regarding the market.
That is true,because there is no definite general rule on how to approach a business,there are just some fundamental rules to apply.The market will determine the type of strategy to use in each case.

For me I think fish farming business can be very lucrative in the sense that you only need to find the capital for purchasing the required fingerlings and other fish to plant them in fish ponds only once for. There after you continue enjoying profit on sales of the multiplied fish resulted from the first plant for life.

That is true,because there is no definite general rule on how to approach a business,there are just some fundamental rules to apply.The market will determine the type of strategy to use in each case.

Each and every businessman has his own business strategy, even business men who are in the same field. This is why some businessmen are successful as compared to others because they apply different and effective strategy.

Fish farming is a good business to do, it has the potentials of giving you so much, but it depend on the investment and your knowledge about it. Going into fishing farming with a good a knowledge of it, may leave you at great loss. Fish farming requires patience as the fishes has to grow to certain sizes before they can be purchased, but if you've gotten to certain level in the business you can even sell fingerlings and make profits from them

Each and every businessman has his own business strategy, even business men who are in the same field. This is why some businessmen are successful as compared to others because they apply different and effective strategy.
That is just true, because one of the things that can help you in business is your understanding of the niche you are in and how well you are able to understand the market dynamic and customers behavior.

Starting a fish farming business gives you the probability of making at least ninety eight percent profit because the business is highly lucrative but you need to first learn about the business .

Fish farming is one of the most lucrative business i have ever seen , if you know more about the business , I have a friend that's making it big from fish farming currently .
Sincerely, fish farming is very profitable. The idea behind it is very easy and straight forward. You buy small fish in large quantities, feed them till they become big and sell them for profit. If done properly, it's rare to make loss with fish farming.

Fish farming is lucrative business but only if you have experience on how it works, if you don't have experience you definitely end in losses which is very bad.

Fish farming is lucrative business but only if you have experience on how it works, if you don't have experience you definitely end in losses which is very bad.
This might not really be a difficult business like chicken farming. You just have to follow up a normal procedure, if we have to compare this with chicken farming I will say chicken business is where the experience is well needed.

Personally I think fish business is very lucrative but based on experience, I think it's very expensive to maintain and even fund with equipment. sometimes you may bear risk in the cost of transportation and other things.

This is definitely dependent on your supplies talk because if you are going to meet people who are willing to buy from yesterday then that is a very good business.

This might not really be a difficult business like chicken farming. You just have to follow up a normal procedure, if we have to compare this with chicken farming I will say chicken business is where the experience is well needed.
You are right, I think that's the right time to start up a chicken business, if you are someone who is having interest in chicken business I think that's the best time to start it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds