Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How lucrative is fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say it is a profitable business , but most important thing is your location. The business might not be a bad business but if your location is not exposing your business to prospective buyers then it may not be profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Running a fish business, is very profitable but we should not denied the fact that it's very risky most especially when business could not go well. sometimes the weather plays a vital role in fish business.

This is definitely dependent on your supplies talk because if you are going to meet people who are willing to buy from yesterday then that is a very good business.
The fish farming business is a very lucrative business but it could also be dangerous if you do not know anything about how to run it.
It require a lot of technical know-how for you to be successful in the business.

I know some people that concentrate on fish farming and i can only tell you that it's a very lucrative business. Although you'll spend a lot of money acquiring different type of fish when they are small unless you want to specialize on a particular specie and you'll be feeding the fish regularly which is the most important thing

Fish farming is very lucrative business this kind of business in my country is very lucrative, you only look for large land for the business if actually you really want to make good money from the business.

I wouldn't say it is a profitable business , but most important thing is your location. The business might not be a bad business but if your location is not exposing your business to prospective buyers then it may not be profitable.
That's completely true, if you have a good business location I believe you can stand a good chance of getting customers to buy your products, business location is very important.

You are right, I think that's the right time to start up a chicken business, if you are someone who is having interest in chicken business I think that's the best time to start it up.
Chicken business is profitable to me and even if I have to start up in a business related to agriculture , that is the one I'll definitely concentrate to do even with it's high risk

Chicken business is profitable to me and even if I have to start up in a business related to agriculture , that is the one I'll definitely concentrate to do even with it's high risk
That's true, I have a brother that is into this kinds of business, he actually do earn a considerable amount of money doing that, chicken business is a lucrative business.

That's true, I have a brother that is into this kinds of business, he actually do earn a considerable amount of money doing that, chicken business is a lucrative business.
Yes and during seasonal time like Christmas or any other one . Chicken is highly On demand and from indication it has been estimated that the number of chicken available is not sufficient compared to the huge number of people here

Yes and during seasonal time like Christmas or any other one . Chicken is highly On demand and from indication it has been estimated that the number of chicken available is not sufficient compared to the huge number of people here
Yes that's what I mean,you can earn a considerable amount of money if you start up athis Kinds of business, it's a risky kind of business though. It also has risk.

Yes that's what I mean,you can earn a considerable amount of money if you start up athis Kinds of business, it's a risky kind of business though. It also has risk.
Yes I said it earlier that the business may be risky . I have seen a person that have stopped their poultry farming business because they couldn't withstand the loss because of death and infection.

Yes I said it earlier that the business may be risky . I have seen a person that have stopped their poultry farming business because they couldn't withstand the loss because of death and infection.
I believe every business has its risky part.
And one of the cardinal definition of an entrepreneur is that they are risk takers.
If you are afraid of taking risks you would definitely not see the results.

I believe every business has its risky part.
And one of the cardinal definition of an entrepreneur is that they are risk takers.
If you are afraid of taking risks you would definitely not see the results.
Yea. But at the same time we also need to understand that it is not all risk that must be Taken. Careful consideration and research must be done before establishing a business

Fish farming is lucrative business but only if you have experience on how it works, if you don't have experience you definitely end in losses which is very bad.
Fish farming is not doubt one of the most lucrative job I see. when you done it properly, you'll get something from those that I can't deal withyed

I also have a brother that is into poultry farming business,I must say it's not that easy to earn money from that kind of business especially if you are not good at taking care of your them.

Seriously speaking fish business is very lucrative and once you have the capital is very good that you make good use of it to feed your fish and also go and more research.

I also have a brother that is into poultry farming business,I must say it's not that easy to earn money from that kind of business especially if you are not good at taking care of your them.
There are drugs that must be given at each stage of their life and you have to follow it accordingly . This drugs is mostly used to prevent infection or any other possible thing that could likely leads to disease and death. Is that what your brother does ?

I follow a lot fish farming pages on Facebook and their Facebook posts are interesting about the business. I haven't meet anyone who's doing the business which still gives me doubt about starting the business. I know people eat fish a lot but I don't want to gamble on what I'm not I'm not certain with.
You should do your own research about it because it vary from place to place, if in your country you think it can grow and will have demand you could start doing it.

Fish farming is one of the most lucrative business i have ever seen , if you know more about the business , I have a friend that's making it big from fish farming currently .
Yes, fish farming business is very lucrative business if actually the person really know about the business very, this kind of business really need a enough space of land to start up the business.

Fish farming is a good and lucrative business and it has been lucrative for ages now , most especially if you know about the business and you need to keep researching on fish farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds