Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How lucrative is fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxi

Credits
I follow a lot fish farming pages on Facebook and their Facebook posts are interesting about the business. I haven't meet anyone who's doing the business which still gives me doubt about starting the business. I know people eat fish a lot but I don't want to gamble on what I'm not I'm not certain with.

Advertisement Placeholder
I follow a lot fish farming pages on Facebook and their Facebook posts are interesting about the business. I haven't meet anyone who's doing the business which still gives me doubt about starting the business. I know people eat fish a lot but I don't want to gamble on what I'm not I'm not certain with.

Fish farming quite be lucrative if you live in a city where the demand of fish is quite high. So, you must first understand and realise how much fish is being demanded in your city.

Fish farming is really a very good form of business most especially when manage effectively though the success of it sometimes depends on your location and places it's value so much.

Fish farming is a very lucreative business if you have the market that you can push out your produts to,the market is already there,because there is actually a deficit of fish needs and they have to compliment by import.

Personally I think no one can ever discard fish farming business because is very lucrative when you know how to start, when and where to start the business. knowledge is very important in it.

Fish farming is one of most lucrative business but you have to know about fish farming in order to be able to handle the farming, but it can turn you into a millionaire within a short period of time ,

Actually fish farming is very lucrative once you know what it is all about and can spend on it because fish farming need a very high concentration and maintenance doing it.

Actually fish farming is a very good form of business but it really depends on your location. thete are some places where fish are in aboundance so people mY not buy form the market.

I know people who are doing it. It's very profitable. If you want to do it, you first build a pound or you make use of river bank, if you're close to river. After building where they'll inhabit, the next thing is go and buy the small fish. They are very cheap. You feed them till they're big and you sell them. It's a business that move very well.

Fish farming is a very lucrative business and this is due to the fact that fish is something that is always part of our diet. Selling fish is not going to be difficult because it's always on demand.

Fish farming is also a good idea to earn money, but we do have some challenges when starting it up, if you are ready and you have all it takes I think it will be a good idea to try it out.

The fish farming is a very lucrative business but at the same time it is not really easy for you to try out if you do not know how to manage it properly because it could result into a very big loss.

Fish farming is an extremely good venture. The yield is quite lucrative but it depends on a number of factors including whether the water body the fishes will reside in is a lotic or lentic water body.

Presently now the business of fish farming at my side is very profitable now because farm farming at my side is very rare and demanding is very high most especially on sundays.

Presently now the business of fish farming at my side is very profitable now because farm farming at my side is very rare and demanding is very high most especially on sundays.
Fish farming business is very profitable but not as profitable as people are seeing it .until you get into it, then you would know that it requires a lot of funding and expertise if you don't want to lose all your funds.

There is just few of us here that will say that they do not consume fish. This is exactly what makes you to be lucrative because a large number of the population consumes almost on a daily basis.

Well some people may consider it as very interesting and lucrative to some extent while some may be thinking is not working well for them depending on there various locations.

This is one thing that is going to depend on the spaceships that you are hearing and your location but then in my location, cultivating catfish has proven to be lucrative.

Fish farming business is very profitable but not as profitable as people are seeing it .until you get into it, then you would know that it requires a lot of funding and expertise if you don't want to lose all your funds.
Yeah.. well those people that have the money to fund any fish farming do also combine it with poultry farming, as another way of Lessing the income of money that will go for feeds.

Well fish farming is really good in some location and is not really working in some places most especially those locations where there is excess availability of fish in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds