Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you been making money online?

I so much believe in the process and believe that if I keep putting in the necessary effort on a daily basis, then one day by the grace of God, I would eat the fruit of my labor
Yes, I think that is the spirit, and I like that kind of spirit.
Put in the necessary work or effort required, and pray for the grace of God.
And always be ready to learn new things and apply them.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is my fifth year making money online and it is going great. Though I only earn a little since I believe in earning my main income offline. Online earning has been a great source of extra cash for me.

It been over 4 years that I have been making money online. It has been helpful as I have make a lot of money from it. However, as a veteran in online space, I need to increase my monthly earning now.

Yes, I think that is the spirit, and I like that kind of spirit.
Put in the necessary work or effort required, and pray for the grace of God.
And always be ready to learn new things and apply them.
if you intend to make a lot of money from the online space, then you should be ready to learn more and not just stop at the learning stage, but also apply what you learnt.

I have been making money online for quite a while and it seems it is up to three years if I am not mistaken with my calculation and it is really a good experience.

if you intend to make a lot of money from the online space, then you should be ready to learn more and not just stop at the learning stage, but also apply what you learnt.
"You will learn first, Then later you would remove the L and start earning".
It is useless not to apply what you have learnt.
If you dedicate your time to learn something, Then it is beneficial if you earn from it.

If I count from starts than it is around 16 years since I'm making money but I become professional since 2016 so it almost 7 years and making decent money online which is more than my routine job.

I started making money online in February 2022. I was introduced to transcribing jobs by online forums. I delved in and made some bucks but it was too difficult for me and I had to find other online sources to make money.

I started making money online in February 2022. I was introduced to transcribing jobs by online forums. I delved in and made some bucks but it was too difficult for me and I had to find other online sources to make money.
This means it's not long that you started working online. It is better you are able to gain access to platforms that will pay you constantly unlike people who were unable to gain access to platforms like this when they started working online.

I have been making money online for the past three years and I will say it has been a rollercoaster ride since then. I have grown to like it so much that I don't think I can do without it anymore, besides I get to make money doing what I like to do. So it is like killing two birds with one stone.
I am sure you also have stories of when you started making money online and how it has been working out for you. You can share with us.
I started my journey as a freelance writer a year ago. It has been an amazing journey. I learn new things every day. It's both exciting and challenging.

This means it's not long that you started working online. It is better you are able to gain access to platforms that will pay you constantly unlike people who were unable to gain access to platforms like this when they started working online.
I am a baby in the online money making world. That's why I am looking up to people like you to show me the way. I know you must be a veteran in this online money making thing. What advice would you give me?

I've been making money online for about four years now. I started making money online by working on survey sites. I didn't earn much from it, so i decided to switch over to get paid to sites and it has been a really nice experience.

Last edited:
I have been making money online for five years but I always work on scam websites. I think this year is the greatest year for me when it comes to working online. I have achieved a lot.

I started working online around 2017 but I received a good pay in 2018 when are used a particular platform. Since then it has actually been so good because the online space is enjoyable if you have the necessary knowledge.

Well I may say approximately 5 years now that I have been making income online even though from a different site.

I started earning income prior before the pandemic period and since then, I have been active.

"You will learn first, Then later you would remove the L and start earning".
It is useless not to apply what you have learnt.
If you dedicate your time to learn something, Then it is beneficial if you earn from it.
this is actually the simple truth. If you want to make money online you must learn then after you must have learnt you need to apply what you have learnt in order to make money. That is what I have been telling so many people when it comes to the issue of making money online.

this is actually the simple truth. If you want to make money online you must learn then after you must have learnt you need to apply what you have learnt in order to make money. That is what I have been telling so many people when it comes to the issue of making money online.
Yes, That is true.
Making money is not as easy as people has painted it to be. It requires a lot of work and effort from you before you can start earning.
If you can not dedicate your time to learn then you are not ready to earn.

It's been over three years that I've started working online and it has been a wonderful experience because working on line is really good idea for me.

I have been making money online for five years but I always work on scam websites. I think this year is the greatest year for me when it comes to working online. I have achieved a lot.
What do you mean you were always in scam sites, they stopped paying? invested money? Tell me how your experiences were or what happened with these websites.

It's been over three years that I've started working online and it has been a wonderful experience because working on line is really good idea for me.
It is one of the best opportunities for me too. I have been able to enjoy working and experienced so much growth overtime. Even when I am working offline, I do online work part time and it helps a lot with expenses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds