Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take you to earn a single $$ online?

Its depend on the job which you do mostly sometime I spend up to 4hour before that amount of money can be made as a blogger,I made that amount of money in a few hour if I promote my blogs very well
It is good to hear that you made that amount in 4 hours. But one thing I did not lie to me is that I don't know maybe we'll make that money from affiliate sales or display advert.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can decide to be active on all forums and then earn like $3 minimum daily, but I think it is best to commit that time to learning a valuable skill.

Hi Sincerem. It is good to earn some money online. The most important thing is to find legit and trusted sites so as to make an income there. As far as I am concerned, I do not earn 1 USD per day. I am still trying to find the best site.
Here at bizdustry can offer that one dollar a day if you're typing up to 50 quality messages here. I understand, it's not easy, but if you're dedicated to the site, you can achieve that daily.

I think experienced people make a single dollar quite fast because they get paid a lot more than other unskillful people. It takes much less effort to earn money if you are much experienced and this is why I think experience is important.

Mine takes me about 2-3 hours a day online due to lack of on demand skill at the moment.

How long do you spend online in a day doing tasks before earning your first $1?

about half an hour, enough to make 50 posts for $ 1 here on bizdustry. if you refer strictly to $ 1, it takes me about half an hour. :)

It takes me 1 and 1/2 hour to make a dollar by making 50 comment on Bizdustry.com. I do this to accumulate some funds to pay for my data and on other miscellaneous spendings.
I thought maybe you are making use of laptop or desktop computer and that's why you can finish 50 comment in two hours , I am using my mobile phone and i spend at least four to five hours before making $1.

Well, earning a $ online, is not something that will takes too much longer time to earned. Even though it depends on the kind of site or jobs you do online. some may takes them just an hour. while other may be more than an hour. depending on how they operate.

about half an hour, enough to make 50 posts for $ 1 here on bizdustry. if you refer strictly to $ 1, it takes me about half an hour. :)
Hmm, I wonder how you type that will earn you 1$ here with half an hour of your time at bizdustry. It takes me two hours this days to get there, but for some days now I never even reached that max number of comments.

Please come and tell me how you're doing it because for me I spend almost three hours every day here and sometimes I may be able to finish it. Are you using a laptop or a mobile phone.

Please come and tell me how you're doing it because for me I spend almost three hours every day here and sometimes I may be able to finish it. Are you using a laptop or a mobile phone.

I only use a computer, that's all. not from my phone or tablet ... I follow the topics and answer each one quickly. in a maximum of one hour you have finished the whole thing. :)

I only use a computer, that's all. not from my phone or tablet ... I follow the topics and answer each one quickly. in a maximum of one hour you have finished the whole thing. :)
Wow, so does it really mean that using a computer to make comments will even make it easier for people ? Wow this is just the first time am hearing this.. Thanks for sharing

It can takes someone more than 2 to 3 hours to be able to make that amount of money. depending on the person ability and the platform of which he is involved. some may takes takes them over a day, but this is also as a result of their location and the devices they used.

Wow, so does it really mean that using a computer to make comments will even make it easier for people ? Wow this is just the first time am hearing this.. Thanks for sharing

Of course it's easier on the computer. I immediately open several tabs on the forum and respond to the world ... it's much more convenient.

Since I work mostly on a micro job or crowdsourcing platform, the length of time it takes to earn a dollar varies with the nature or difficulty of the tasks. Repetitive tasks tend to get easier with time while new tasks require more time and focus. Some tasks have higher rates than others. The biggest amount I've earned in an hour was $12 but that isn't too frequent. There are slack seasons, too. Some clients pay as low as $.02 per hit and you need speed to earn a decent amount for those types of hits. I have no complaints, though. It feels great to be a trusted member of a community.

Of course it's easier on the computer. I immediately open several tabs on the forum and respond to the world ... it's much more convenient.
Several tap like how ? please explain and could it also be something I can do with my mobile phone ? How does it really work to make it convenient for you to post within a short period of time.

Several tap like how ? please explain and could it also be something I can do with my mobile phone ? How does it really work to make it convenient for you to post within a short period of time.
on the phone it's hard, I didn't work with the phone and I don't recommend it ... I feel comfortable on the pc, not the phone.

This largely depend on the job at hand. Sometimes it might take me about one to two hours to finish all the work. And I'm I decide to write the comment at the interval and this usually takes me about a day to finish.
You're right about working at intervals. I find it very difficult to start and finish my online task once and aside that, it has its own health risks so I do prefer coming back at intervals to work online

on the phone it's hard, I didn't work with the phone and I don't recommend it ... I feel comfortable on the pc, not the phone.
Well this may be true ,alright I am expecting my laptop very soon so I'll just see how it will be easy for me to work with laptop, because now that I do not have a laptop I believe phone is the best. Lolz

In a good day, I make as much as $20 per day on Adsense and $5 per day on infolinks. Sometimes I get freelancing offer that pays me as much s $300 per task.

It takes about 10 posts to make $1 on Trendri with the current structure of the incentive program. On forum coin, it takes me about this before I could make a dollar because I am not active on the forum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds