Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take for a startup to become a renowned company?

I will say From six months to one year, but it depends on the type of startup. And it also depends on the people managing the start. Also it depends on the capital that is been budget for the startup but I will tell you that the minimum will be from 6months to one year

Advertisement Placeholder
From the time a new business or product hits the market, it will take the first six months in business for the startup to become a renowned business

It depends on your own determination to make your own company renowned not when until people tag it as renowned. Your dedication will be the one that makes it best.

I think the answer depends on what the start up is doing and how it is doing. It also depends on whether the start up had enough funds or whether some angel investors puts money or not.

I think the answer depends on what the start up is doing and how it is doing. It also depends on whether the start up had enough funds or whether some angel investors puts money or not.
I really support your point. What the company is doing will determine how fast it will become a renowned business. If the company manages the company the way it should be managed, it will be successful sooner than the owner had expected.

It can take a person 5 months or 6 months depending on the kind of business you want to start up, because it can take a some months to renowned a company or business.

It depends on the goal of the start up company and when it was created ,these factors are what determined how long the business would last about become a renowned one

The short answer is, it takes at least 4 years to refer to a real company, and I would argue that it takes 7-10 years for your startup to truly be the success you imagined when this idea came to you came.
Sometimes the level of investment matters. In the case of a very rich person who want to start a business, such a business will become a renowned company almost immediately because of the money that will be pumped to the business.

For a startup to become a renowned company isn't easy but can be done, its also true most startups disappear not too long after being set up, I think the success of a startup would depend large on who is in charge, how competent and prepared such a business owner is

There can't be a specific time frame for one to be saying that a start can become a renowned company. That will be very premature. There are huddles and challenges that will come your way in the course of his journey. You will have to overcome a lot before getting there

I think it all depends on the type of company and the industry.
There are some businesses that move at the speed of light. Example of such company are Minimie chinchin and big cola. Also being in the food business seem to be a fast route tof becoming big business as this tye of business has ready market (regardless and irrespective of any situation, people will always eat).

I remember many local companies in my country trying to imitate the Coca Cola company and tried to make their own Cola. They failed miserably because people always preferred Pepsi and Coca Cola rather than those local brands. Some companies never become successful despite marketing a lot.

It could be 6 months but I think a year is long enough for any new company to stand firm. According to what have seen hard work matters and determination is key too , companies grow in 2 to 5 years but with lot of hard work and focus a yer is enough to be big.
A year would also be long enough to know if the business would still go farther or stop operations as research shows that new business have a better chance of survival after first year.

This all depends on what kind of start it is, how they have launched the start up. If the start up has a novel idea, I think it has a chance of surviving, however, if you are working on stale idea, you may not succeed.

It could be 6 months but I think a year is long enough for any new company to stand firm. According to what have seen hard work matters and determination is key too , companies grow in 2 to 5 years but with lot of hard work and focus a yer is enough to be big.
putting and taging a time frame when it comes to growth,will determine on what you mean by big.Most busineses take time to acclamatise and the terrian might not be favourable to the kind of growth they desire,but might be making steady progress and profit.And most times growth does not just happened like that

It is very important to have a very good knowledge and idea of the kind of business you are venturing into. With hard work and smart work is that up can become a renowned company which in the period of six months to one year.

It could take up to two years depending on the location and the marketing strategy in business is taking and it also depends on how valuability of what the company has to offer to the society. But we expect it to be two years up in a good location.

Most small businesses take at least 2 to 3 years to be profitable and become truly successful once they’ve hit the 7 to 10 year mark. Most small businesses take years to be successful, despite the overnight success of companies like Facebook. Statistics show that successful small businesses are built over years, not months, according to Forbes.

i don't think that a year is enough for a company to prove its existence (quality of the service), it might have a smooth start but real existence needs time

6-12 months would only be enough if the business is the first of its kind, meaning there is no much competition. If the competition is high, it would take years for start ups to become renowned.

I would say 6-12 months. It may defer depending on the type of business and industry the business operates. To achieve such height within a short period of time, you must ensure you have a good business plan and appropriate funding.

Is 6-12 Months enough to develop your business as a startup?
Hmm.... it takes years ooo... not just up to 6-12 months you can't just start a business or a company and your company become renowned within those times it takes years no matter wat.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds