Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take for a startup to become a renowned company?

It depends on the business some businesses take longer time to be fully integrated while some within 6 months everything is booming. So before comparing and complaining check the business and the location.

Advertisement Placeholder
It could be 6 months but I think a year is long enough for any new company to stand firm. According to what have seen hard work matters and determination is key too , companies grow in 2 to 5 years but with lot of hard work and focus a yer is enough to be big.
Yes a year is more like it but this depends on how well the business has been able to serve customers. And I advice businesses to take it easy there shouldn't be any pressure in trying to become big

We cannot give you accurate answers on this because it depends on a lot of things like the level of advertisement and your marketing strategy. This can determine the popularity of your business and hence improve your brand.

It depends on the plan you set in place and your hard work towards ensuring that your business becomes a hit. There is no laid down trajectory that a business in terms of time will bloom or become popular so you just have to stick with your already made plan and never give up.

I would say 6-12 months. It may defer depending on the type of business and industry the business operates. To achieve such height within a short period of time, you must ensure you have a good business plan and appropriate funding.

Is 6-12 Months enough to develop your business as a startup?
This is relative and it depends on the level of seriousness put into the business. Some businesses take longer while some do not.

A year maybe, it really depends on how quickly the business develops, and how much it delivers as regards to quality products and services.

I would say 6-12 months. It may defer depending on the type of business and industry the business operates. To achieve such height within a short period of time, you must ensure you have a good business plan and appropriate funding.

To decide on how far it can take a business to be known by all, I don't really think there is a stipulated time. This should depend on the management of the business.

Rome wasn't built in a day as it is always said, it takes effort, persistence, and patience to be able to build a business from the scratch to being a renowned one.

This question isn't the kind one can give a straight forward answer to.. Driving a business from start to make it a renowned company isn't an easy task, it all depends on what you're doing to achieve that

I think 6 to 12 months is a short time. I also think that is a lot of pressure on the start-up company.

We have to factor in things like, what if you might need to relocate because of some environmental disasters or security. You could also decide to focus on something else three months later. You might also find that you start well but in six months, the customers have started reducing. Someone should give it 3 to five years. The first year is to early to make any judgement.

6-12 months is not bad. But I think that what actually matters is how well you plan your business from the start and how you run it. You will need a good business plan that locates the business in a good place with enough market. You also need to have good marketting skills for the business to grow and reach more people. In case of competition, you need good strategies that makes your business unique and attracts people to patronize you. These things are what makes a startup to be known faster.

It will take as long as it will take for that start up company to become a renowned company. It doesn't happen overnight must tell you. It takes time indeed

The time varies for different companies. You cannot compare company A with company B when it comes to becoming a renowned company. One thing I know for sure is that, the efforts of the management
[automerge]1618941178[/automerge]
With the right projection of the company, production of quality product and services it shouldn't take long for the startup company to be renowned with the right customer base.

Last edited:
Each business works differently. For some businesses you're expected to break even in the first year while some will take three years to break even. Building it to a renowned one is a different monster on its own. It takes hard work, dedication and lots of set backs and corrections to get your business to the top.

It depends on the business some businesses take longer time to be fully integrated while some within 6 months everything is booming. So before comparing and complaining check the business and the location.
How long it takes a startup business to become a renowned one it all, depends on the management and effort of staff, put in for it success and growth.

To make a business become a renouned organisation does not actually have a given time frame,because it takes some time to gain trust and aceptability from customers and your credibility on the market need to be earned.

Most small companies take at least two to three years to become viable, and only reach true prosperity after seven to ten years. Despite the instant success of companies like Facebook, most small businesses take years to succeed. According to Forbes, good small businesses are established over years rather than months.

It depends on the age and project of the start up company , some start up company doesn't take much time before they become a renounced company

For a company to be a renowned company there are several factors involved in it. Your knowledge and experience matters a lot as it will help put the company in good shape. The capital and the type of business also goes along way in determining how fast a company will become renowned.

For a start up business, alot needs to be put into consideration before thinking of expecting something big from it. One must learn to exercise patience, persevere and be honest , and one must remain consistent. Then for the business to grow well you need to also give it time from 5years and above.
There is no specific timing attach to this. A business becomes renowned and stable when it can cater for the expenses on it and at the same making some profit for the owner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds