Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take a small scale business to grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterlight

The man for the job
Credits
It took my mum 2 years to build up her business, but it is still in is pick.
She sells clothings material and started with just $200 back in the year 2018, she recently just got a store to be selling them.
But my question is has a good business person, how do you know that your business is pregressing and how long do you think it should take

Advertisement Placeholder
Depends on how you started it and how much you have invested in the business, some small scale business takes 5-6 month before you can get profit

You know your business is progressing when you customers are always coming back for more and keep patronizing you. According to expert, it takes up to a year or two for a start up Business to grow so your mum is doing fine

That varies
it depends on the owner of the business and how committed he is to the business

There's no one blanket answer obviously because of different variables. For instance, you need to consider the nature of the business, the size of the business and the scalability of such a business.

She sells clothings material and started with just $200 back in the year 2018, she recently just got a store to be selling them.
But my question is has a good business person, how do you know that your business is pregressing and how long do you think it should take
It Can even take up to five years to grow a business depending on your strategies. For you to know if your business is making progress then there should be a proper documentation of all your transactions both money you put in and money you spent

I think the success of a business depends on whether we start at the right time and in the right place. If we start working at the wrong time or in the wrong place, no matter how much we invest, we will not succeed

Hello, starting from the point that you have been in the business for 2 years, I think that in a period of 6 months the store will be solid, having a store leads to monthly expenses in payments for services and suppliers, I consider that you should hire a person to manage the administrative area

Limited business growth requires constant hard work, low profit, high sales, people who are sincere with their business are always successful

The success of the business is evaluated by the daily profits made. And market demand for your products. You'll know your business is growing when you sell more at a profit than losses

I feel that this will depend on how much time, effort and money is invested ... the growth or stagnation of a business is in the hands of the person who runs it, but you also have to have a realistic expectation and understand that even a small business is like planting a tree. If it would bear fruit but it took time

it depends on what business you own. In your case with clothing, you will understand that the business grows and is good when you receive many requests for clothes, and you will see at the end of the day how much profit you have and that it will grow from one day to the next.

Actually there is no way to know the duration it will take for a business to progress ,because it varies . There are some that can stand within weeks and others that it can take years .

the progress of a business must go through a process but the process that is passed is not so short it may take years for your business to grow.

There is no speculated timeline for that. You have to keep on getting new customers. And you have to manage all the variables of the business. That seems to be the only way for the business to grow. Nobody can tell you exact time and direction for that. Usually more the customers and the sales, the easier it goes for the growth for the business.

Depends totally on the business man, the business prospect and the plan of the business. The small business may be a huge success in 6 months and some takes years.

I think it depends on the kind of small business you are starting ,because there are some small business that it would take long to start making more profit

The success of any business can take however long, the owner decides to feel comfortable to call it a success.

Small scale business doesn't have a period of growth. The growth of every small scale business depends on the way it was handled at the beginning. But, 90% of small scale business with a great strategy definitely grows beyond expectations.

How long a business grows would greatly depend on how needed the services rendered are. If you go to a place where your services are needed and there is less competition, you experience a fast growth in your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds