Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take a small scale business to grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only time and monitor your progress when you know the level you started from. Sometimes while growing a small scale business it seems like it's not growing, so you have to be consistent with your efforts. And also calculate the worth of goods in your possession and compare to what you started with.

Advertisement Placeholder
The growth of a small business depends on the kind of effort you put into running it. A shrewd and intelligent business man will make a small business successful with the right management and skill.

Growing a business has many factors. First is the capital with a good cash flow to be used for the expansion. From a small scale to large scale you need to sell more which means you need more supplies to be ready on tap. The marketing activity should be relentless so there is the need to hire one or several marketing people. It is not only the promotion of the business that matters but also the study of the market. If the market is already saturated then there will be no more room for growth and the solution is to branch out.

A small scale business can grow within a month it depends on the commitment of the business administrator and his hard work that can make the work grow on time

I think it depends on what kind of business you have and how many demand there is available. Of course the capital plays a big role and how you market your products and services.

I believe there is no specific time range for this. It all depends on the business owner and his or her effort to see that business grow. This means all required measures should be set in place such as financial supports and quality skills.

Business success depends on a number of factors.
Are your goods or services popular with the masses?
Do you know how to manage your finances?
Are your goods or services quality enough to attract customers?

If your mother is in the business of selling clothes, then you should do business like your mother and it will not take you any time. You can easily reach a big business and make a profit.. The better you are in the business of selling clothes, the more profitable you will be and the more your business will grow..

Small scale business doesn't have a period of growth. The growth of every small scale business depends on the way it was handled at the beginning. But, 90% of small scale business with a great strategy definitely grows beyond expectations.
When we do a small business we have a small profit and you get very little but if you don't have a business to do then you do small business and I think you get small For business, you should have a business of chickens, which is very useful and profitable. You can make a good profit from it.

It took my mum 2 years to build up her business, but it is still in is pick.
She sells clothings material and started with just $200 back in the year 2018, she recently just got a store to be selling them.
But my question is has a good business person, how do you know that your business is pregressing and how long do you think it should take
It depends upon you in what way you manage it, most people do a lot of hard work for development in the business while some are lucky they got high profits only in few months. It also depends upon your strategy and luck

Limited business growth requires constant hard work, low profit, high sales, people who are sincere with their business are always successful

It takes pretty much time for small scale business to grow. When you establish a small scale of business all you need to do is being patient, work hard each day, don't compromise anything, be deligent at work, always punctual, build a trusting enabling environment for your customers, and let time to do the work for you. Good luck!,

Well, small scale businesses can grow very fast or slow all at the same time. I feel no stipulated time should be attached. It all depends other business owner ideas and seriousness, as well as his or her passion to see the business grow.

Take for instance to business started the same day and is managed by two different persons. The first is really hard working the other is not. While the first is learning and acquiring business idea to improve him, the second owner is sleeping or not doing anything to improve. Tell me at the end of the day, whose business will grow fast, not withstanding it is a small scale business

Growing or success not depends on the nature of the business i have seen many big level business which crash after some time and small businesses grow very fastly.
It all depends on the hard work of the entrepreneur that how hardly he work for its business.
If he doesn't give full attention and time to it's business it may not grow i will say that it will not grow.

A small scale business is easier to start up but takes more time to grow due to its financial capacity, because of it low input which produce a low outputs, it takes time for it to expand. A small scale business can grow into a big business Enterprise if manage probably.

The growth of a small business can be influenced by many important factors.
One of them is the economy of the place where the business is located, the kind of management is used on the business and the skills or brilliance of the manager himself.
Every small business grows at its own pace.

It really depends on your customers feedback because you will only get to know that your business is growing when your customer like to join you again and again.
Business may take years to develop more because in the pendamic conditions sometime business works goes slow for not responding to clients.

Small scale business take time to success .In small scale business small investment are needed.Some business takes 1-2 months for success and some needs long time to success its on depends on luck.

The small sacle business can be promote, by focusing on the product quality and availability. The consumers and customers come on the products quality, if they are satisfied with the quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds