Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take a small scale business to grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very difficult to grow your business .
But bitby bit we can grow our business to success.frist you have start your journey from lit to grow bit by bit .

Advertisement Placeholder
All well known business today we're once small scale business and here they are as an household name....Small scale business needs dedication,it's a just planted seed that needs watering... When it's constantly financed it will grow...and when fund from the business is not used for personal reasons it will also grow.

Businesses in general either small scale or big, the growth and how it will develop depends on what the business is it about. If it a fast moving community, the business we take up on time. One needs patient during the period of this changes

It depends...it depends on the strategies and techniques that you use while starting...sometimes it depends on how the forces of demand and supply responds to your business..and also if the feasibility study is a positive one or not.

I think that the growth time of a business is not defined, there are many reasons that have weight in the growth of a company, one of them is the product sales, whether they are fluid or not. Another may be good management, unnecessary expenses, if you are in a commercial area. And the most important thing is the constancy and perseverance that you have in this business.

It took my mum 2 years to build up her business, but it is still in is pick.
She sells clothings material and started with just $200 back in the year 2018, she recently just got a store to be selling them.
But my question is has a good business person, how do you know that your business is pregressing and how long do you think it should take
It depends on the value of what kinds of products you are selling and how much that people are interested in that and if people are interested in it then you should wait and not leave it quickly because in every business to get success it required time.

This depends on the business and the attitude of the business owner to its business. The attitude of the business owner to its business will determine the growth of their business. The management of the business will determine how fast the business will grow. For a well managed small business, it shouldn’t take more than 9months for the business to grow

She sells clothings material and started with just $200 back in the year 2018, she recently just got a store to be selling them.
But my question is has a good business person, how do you know that your business is pregressing and how long do you think it should take
There is no fixed time for growth of business. Some can take a short time while others take long. The key is consistency and perseverance. Trust what you are doing, trust the process and watch your business boom gradually.

The main thing is gradually climbing and recording little profits, saving the profits up to grow it bigger in the near future. Everything works through vision just like you mom got vision in her small business scale, and wait for the right time to make that breakthrough.

Usually on average a business will take 18 months, just to break even.

Success would be what the original plan with the business entrepreneur, prior to startup, was established.

When working with a entrepreneur hopefuls, the question is asked, what income from this business is needed to make you the money you are seeking.

This is what we would use as a success number.

BUT, there are so so many ways a business success can be counted.

The failure rate of new businesses range from 60–90% in the first 5 years.

So, if I’m business for more that 3–5 years it would count as a success.

It is all depends on the nature of business. Normally before starting a new business, yo must have enough amount in your pocket o support your business till 6 months. But it is not the hard and fast rule. Some business grow within 6 months and some can take minimum 2 years to be established.

Forecasting growth time for Small scale businesses tend to be difficult due to the nature and environment of the business. Growth of small scale businesses usually depend solely on the owner of the business and how competitive the industry is.

Small scale business shouldn't take a very long period of time to grow if the Entrepreneur is committed and diligent, the dedication of the business administrator matters in the growing of businesses

I dont think there is an accurate or of there is any way at all to measure how long it takes a small scale business to grow.although some factors can determine how fast it would develop such as the amount of capital you used started it and how much you have invested in the business, some small scale business takes 5-6 month before you see any positive growth on them but alot of small scale business with a good strategy deliberately grow beyond their initial stage.

Most small businesses take at least 2 to 3 years to be profitable and become truly successful once they've hit the 7 to 10 year mark. Most small businesses take years to be successful, despite the overnight success of companies like Facebook.

The rise of a business is determined by the business owner. If he is hardworking, determinant and works with those people with the same vision. The growth of the business may be accomplished in a shorter time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds