Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long do you hope to make money online?

Since there is no retirement age for making money online, I don't think I would ever stop. Even though I end up having so much money, I would still sneak in and make some small bucks online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I actually cannot tell how long i intend to work online. I feel like as long as the offline job i would get after my schooling isn't too demanding, i would continue working online.

Although there are people that have a time frame for when they would make money online, I hope to continue this activity as long as we have the internet.
Many people might be making money online because they are on breaker from work or they are on holiday and they plan to stop in due to time.

Is that the same for you or do you plan to make money online indefinitely? Let us know your own opinion as well.
I hope yo comyinue to make money online for the rest of my life. Making money one is very sweet and it is very profitable. I forever wish to do so instead of working for a boss offline

Actually there are several platforms to which can give you a better access to make income online and personally I believe and hoped I should continue to explore the new platforms ideas that can comes my way.

Making money online is a continuous process for me. if I am able to create a very good passive income sources on the internet then I can continue making money on the internet even when I get old. so many people have been able to build successful businesses online.

I hope to work online for a very long time and it is important to gain relevant skill so that you can gain opportunities on many platforms to make decent money.

Making money online is a continuous process for me. if I am able to create a very good passive income sources on the internet then I can continue making money on the internet even when I get old. so many people have been able to build successful businesses online.
Yes, that is one of the most progressive and challenging points of working online and is to get good passive income, but once you get it or you progress in it everything becomes easier and easier.

I don't think I ever want to stop working online as long as I have the time. I will only stop when I have another demanding job that pays me well. But the rest of the time, I will keep working online even if I do it part time.

I really love earning money online, the truth is that if you have the knowledge an the necessary things you are going to love working online, I'll like to be working online to the day I'll lay my head down.

Yes, that is one of the most progressive and challenging points of working online and is to get good passive income, but once you get it or you progress in it everything becomes easier and easier.
That is very true. One thing about the online space is that the more you continue working online the more everything becomes easier and you will continue to enjoy it more. Especially when you are able to build a passive income for yourself.

Well currently I can't tell exactly but if things didn't worked out right as I have been expecting, I will prefer to work online as long as I am still alive even though I hoped for the best from it.

technology is developing very fast and that is an indication that almost everything will be done online. So I am actually planning to learn more things in order to make more money with the advance of technology and a lot of other new things.

technology is developing very fast and that is an indication that almost everything will be done online. So I am actually planning to learn more things in order to make more money with the advance of technology and a lot of other new things.
you really need to try your best and learn a skills if you have a good skills you can be making a lot of money online don't just rely on forum. Posting alone except you don't just want to increase your earning but forums is where you can learn while earning it's helpful

I really like working online; it's like a hobby to me, so I will work until I have motivation and health. Sometimes I want to quit, but then I take a break, and then motivation comes back.

Making money online is a continuous process there is no end point when it comes to making money online because every business man have an agenda towards his business,and that is to come up with strategies to make profit, which is money.
I want to continue making money online for as long as I can. It is a great way of making extra money. So, instead of spending my time doing other things that won't add a penny to my account, I rather use my time to make more money.
That's good, likewise me too I want to continue making money online as long I live, I want to continue making money online I want to continue making use of my time to make money online, instead of using it to do nothing.

Last edited:
you really need to try your best and learn a skills if you have a good skills you can be making a lot of money online don't just rely on forum. Posting alone except you don't just want to increase your earning but forums is where you can learn while earning it's helpful
I know, i am the kind of person that doesn't like to depend on one thing when it comes to making money. I work offline and i also work online simultaneously. I am also a YouTuber.

I want to continue making money online for as long as I can. It is a great way of making extra money. So, instead of spending my time doing other things that won't add a penny to my account, I rather use my time to make more money.
Same for me. I really enjoy making money online; it's like a hobby to me. I hope I will continue earning money for a long time. So far, I'm happy with my earnings, and that's all that matters.

Same for me. I really enjoy making money online; it's like a hobby to me. I hope I will continue earning money for a long time. So far, I'm happy with my earnings, and that's all that matters.

I think that I would be making money till the end of my life. I love to make money online and I think that this is the best way to make money. However, making money online is not easy at all and it has brought many challenges as well. You have to work for long hours before you make a good amount of money.

How long will I continue to make money online is dependant on how long money making platforms continue to exist. As long as online earnings are available, I'll continue to be present.

For me i hope to continue making money online for as long as possible. Even when i finally have established my offline business, i would still want to keep on making money online. I do not mind having more than one source of income.
Same for me I will earn money as long as possible because I really enjoy making money online every day it's like a hobby to me and I can't imagine my day without working online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds