Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long before redesigns

MisterBobbyPin

Recognized member
Credits
How long should you wait before you redesign any themes? I feel like you should ask your members before doing anything. But what do you think?

It really depends on your members, if they start asking for redesigns or new themes then I think you should install new ones or revamp the ones you have right away. Without your members, you wouldn't have much of a community. It's best to listen to feedback from them.

It really depends on the kind of site you have and how often you feel it may need to be changed. I am someone who believes that if you have a design that works for your site then you should keep it that way and make slight adjustments for things such as Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, July 4th, and such.

Some people do like to go all out when it comes to designs for certain holidays though especially with forums and that can sometimes add fun to the forum as well.

Echoing those above me who've said "it depends". For my site, we used to have a new themes for several holidays, as well as a birthday theme each year. Between a busy RL and just being burnt out from making themes that didn't get a whole lot of usage, we stopped releasing new ones. We went from 2015 to early this year with the same theme, with minor tweaks here and there as needed. This year, we finally released a new theme. So, I'd say waiting a good 8 years between re-designs is a decent amount of time? LOL.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest