Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How important is a payment proof?

A payement proof is very important because it is the only legal proof one could have for the transaction that has been made should there be any error or mistake or even brake in transmissionA payment proof is very important because it is the only legal proof one could have for the transaction that has been made should there be any error or mistake or even break in transmission

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business need a payment proff. You to prove that your payment is legit. It help you to know the customer that pays and how much he pays. It is usually a picture or a piece of paper like a bank teller.

Exactly, it's what those payment proof are designed to be used for in a way to tell the world how legitimate your business is, so that they can truly trust whatever you are offering.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
Payment proof helps a lot in many ways , firstly its use to show the doubters and prove them wrong that the site is paying and not a scam site and its also use to lure the people you want to reffer,

Proof of payment also called receipt it's very important,vital and essential for any transaction in other for it valid,legit and approved.

Majority of a site new visitor check the payment proofs to know how legit the site they want to invest with is which is why most investment sites don't play with proof submission

I think that a payment proof in combination with other persuasive mechanisms is very important before one should start investing into something.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
Yes, a payment proof is the best way to show that a site is legit. Some people only lie about getting paid from some sites to get referral commission.

There are some problems associated with uploading payment proofs. many people do not upload the payment proofs right after they reciever the oayment from websites and this makes their payment proofs outdated and unworthy. People should always upload proofs right after they receive payments.
Also, sometimes I can tell when a site is legit just by observing the activity of the users. If the owner starts an entire thread about payments, and I’m seeing things like “4th payment, thank you admin!” .. things of that nature.
IMO the worse thing you can spot on any PTP forum would be a string of comments like this:

Still awaiting payment

Received first payout but where is
second??

No payment this month?

Still waiting

Payment pending 2 months, why

Admin??

Still no payout, help

Anyone get paid this month?

.. (And admin is silent.)

👆 🚩 🚩 🚩

In as much as payment proofs is what most people will like and want to see before taking any action, payment proofs can sometimes be faked too to scam people

If I like the site I check on the posts of the members particularly with the payments. With payment proof it is all right if there is none provided I see some respectable names who will not fool me. When they say they are paid then I would believe because they are respectable.

Receipts serve as verification that a transaction occurred as well as a record of the transaction's terms. This might secure both the buyer and seller throughout the transaction.

Which ever side of the divide you stick with, it is still pertinent that you make your own personal and careful research to make sure you're getting into the right place

There is a common energy will say seeing is believing. Showing payment proof that the person is very legit. You should also do due diligence so that you will not fall into the prey of scammers.

I use payment proof to get referrals to do airdrops and join HYIP sites, payment proof is like a trigger key that open doors for more opportunities like take for example, a lot of sites are doing referral contest which means in other to convince people, you need a payment proof and once you share that with people, people rushing without looking at what will happen afterward

Payment proof have help many people, most especially the doubting ones. With the payment proof, people will agree or be motivate to join or be convince more easily.

Yeaj it so so very very much important as it is meant to be it's an evidence you send to someone present to someone that approves you have completed a payment or you have done a transaction.

It is just important for people who do not believe what you are trying to say and in this case it is the best thing for you to convince them using a payment proof of what you have received, this will help them to understand what you are trying to say.

You are very correct. Payments proof is very easy to lure unsuspected people to scam especially the newbie. Irrespective of payments proof, we should always do more findings about an investment before we invest in it.
Very true, most scammers, what they usually do is send money within themselves and screenshot it and send out to people as payment proof for the business. Just so they can attract more person or persons

Very true, most scammers, what they usually do is send money within themselves and screenshot it and send out to people as payment proof for the business. Just so they can attract more person or persons
That is the reason why it is very important to only trust reviews done by people that you can vouch for or people that are very close to you.

That is the reason why it is very important to only trust reviews done by people that you can vouch for or people that are very close to you.
Exactly, before i go into any new business venture or investment,it means i have seen someone i know physically or that i very close to online that i trust in some rare cases. I have seen their proof life and direct. With that i can go for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds