Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How important is a payment proof?

A lot of things are scam online, you have to be very careful, not all payment proofs are legit, most of them are scam, scammers have their ways of creating a fake payment proof.
That's completely true, recently I have came across a site with a fake payment proofs, you have to be very careful with all those payment proofs not all of them are legit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Payment proof helps one to clear the doubts of some people that are skeptical about the thing you are introducing them to. And it is an evidence of transaction.

That's completely true, recently I have came across a site with a fake payment proofs, you have to be very careful with all those payment proofs not all of them are legit.
We have lots of those kinds of platforms, that's why you need to be very careful with things like this, everyone is looking for a quick way to earn money that's why they are creating a scam websites.

We have lots of those kinds of platforms, that's why you need to be very careful with things like this, everyone is looking for a quick way to earn money that's why they are creating a scam websites.
You are right, many people wanted to earn money, they try to create a scam platform just to scam newbies, if you are not careful you might also fall for scam websites.

You are right, many people wanted to earn money, they try to create a scam platform just to scam newbies, if you are not careful you might also fall for scam websites.
That's true, people are looking for a way to get rich quick that's why they ended up falling for a scam site, if you want to earn money online you are expected to have the right mindset.

That's true, people are looking for a way to get rich quick that's why they ended up falling for a scam site, if you want to earn money online you are expected to have the right mindset.
Not having the right mindset will only lead you to failure, if you want to fail that means you should have a wrong mindset, but if you want success you are expected to work hard in other to get it.

Payment method really helps us on identifying a scam platform, if you are working online you'll definitely understand what I mean, payment proof are very important.

Based on my years of experience working online, I think that the main thing that payment proof accomplishes is offer the website confidence in workers who are unsure of its legitimacy.

Not all websites, because nothing is impossible in the modern world, especially online. Someone could easily con you by editing a bogus payment evidence. You are ignorant.

payment proof is very important because it shows that the platform is actually paying, every time i see a new platform i want to see if there is a payment proof because i dont want to waste my time on a platform that will not pay in the end

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
Not really. I've seen some pretty convincing proofs that were fake, and some of them take a lot of time to accumulate which the person is not saying, like working on PTC sites or faucets.

Payment proof is very important and I suggest that it should be mandatory and compulsory.payment proof shows the transparency, accountability and legitimacy of the transaction completed

I believe that this is the biggest evidence to show that the website is actually paying and if I do not see a proof of payment I do not think I am going to interact with any platform.

Payment proof is very important in many aspect, firstly to show your referrers that the site you are reffering them to is paying and genuine and to show people that are yet to join that the site is not a scam.
That is just one of the importance of having a proof of payment,it goes a long way to show how authentic the business venture you are refering someone to is and the degree of genuiness in the scheme.

I enjoy the website and regularly review member posts, especially those pertaining to payments. If there is no payment proof, it is acceptable as long as I can see some reputable names that I can trust. I would trust them if they said they were paid since they are respectable.

Payment proof is a way of convincing people or proving about the existence or legitimacy of a particular platform. it is very important especially for people who are sceptical of some platforms.

Payment proofs are important but sometimes these proofs are also fake. You can easily create fake payment proof by sending crypto between your own wallets, a lot of fake sites do this.

Payment proof is a way of convincing people or proving about the existence or legitimacy of a particular platform. it is very important especially for people who are sceptical of some platforms.

I think that payment proof is indeed a great way to motivate people and make them aware of the fact that a website is indeed paying people. This may help people to join the website and gain trust.

I think that payment proof is indeed a great way to motivate people and make them aware of the fact that a website is indeed paying people. This may help people to join the website and gain trust.
Yes , only on legitimate platform. There some payement proof that are always for a limited period of time , such as those that deals with online investment . Even with continuous payment proof I wouldn't be tempted to make an investment in platforms that will crash in the near future.

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
Payement proof is very important so that you are going to show it to anybody that is having a doubt about the website that you have introduced to the person

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds