Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How important are pets?

Toyoabasi

Captain Junkie
Credits
I grew up with a dog we named 'Danny'. Danny was my companion most of the time; we took naps together, did assignments together and even asked and answered our personal questions by ourselves. However, as a child, I never really understood the benefits Danny provided me, until I grew and Danny later died...
I got to learn that kids who grow in houses with pets have less risk of developing common allergies and asthma.
Also, cuddling of pets reduces stress, loneliness and anxiety.
Are there other benefits pets can provide especially for kids?
Feel free to share please.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me I don't see reason for pets in the house for me it's not hygienic the only thing I can manage is a dog for security purposes

You got it right that cuddling or having a nice pet around one reduces stress and common allergies alongside anxiety.
Personally, I love pets but the time to dedicate to keeping them clean, feeding and generally looking after it is a double stress for me because I'm a busy one and thinking of getting a nanny for a pet is something I find not doing comfortably because of trust issues.

Well pets are normally very friendly and most times they get to perceive danger and then warn their owner about it and also they protect their owners is every way they can

There are many health benefits of owning a pet. They can increase opportunities to exercise, get outside, and socialize. Regular walking or playing with pets can decrease blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and triglyceride levels. Pets can help manage loneliness and depression by giving us companionship.

Owning a pets is very nice especially a dog, many people in my area are very scared of dogs, and one the the advantage of owning a dog Thief won't think of broking Into your house to steal.

Some pets also serve as security for both kids an the elderly.
Most dogs à kept at home for both security purposes and as per, they serve multipurpose

Dogs are like humans being they understand everything and can even learn faster than people because some people may repeat several times the same information to someone and he didn't understand you.

You are right by saying pets are important around us most especially our homes,pets like dog and cat can help sent away wild animals around us, eg rat or even snake.

Many people around me love to keep pets especially dogs for several reasons like security or for show off. Generally keeping a pet is good but the maintaince and taking care of them are expensive

I'm not a fan of animals so i don't think i can every have a pet. But pets are very good, the help keep one company. My neighbors then was the only child and he used to be so lonely not until he was given a pet.

As for me I don't see reason for pets in the house for me it's not hygienic the only thing I can manage is a dog for security purposes
Yes dogs are present at every home because of security issues but pets are very beautiful creature especially cats and rabbits

The pets are good such as dogs ,cat. Most importantly I like dogs so much. Dogs can be use as per and for security.

Pets, especially dogs and cats, can reduce stress, anxiety, and depression, ease loneliness, encourage exercise and playfulness, and even improve your cardiovascular health. Caring for an animal can help children grow up more secure and active. Pets also provide valuable companionship for older adults.

I have both dogs and cats as pets and taking care of them has brought me so much happiness. They allow me to safely express my nurturing side. It's a labor of love to do stuff that one needs to do to make sure that all is well and clean in the household but it's all worth it because these pets are gentle, caring, and loving. I've read that taking care of pets can provide some sort of therapy for children with special needs and those who have difficulty learning how to speak. Having pets around provides opportunities to teach kids to be selfless and empathetic, traits that will help them become better human beings.

Pets are very important animals. Not only do they keep your company when you are bored or you are home alone they also serve as a companion and even security. They give you a sense of companionship because once you are living alone and you have pets around you won't feel lonely. My favourite pets are dogs.

I love all kinds of pets and I grew up with a dog as well. I think being close to an animal as a kid also helps cultivate caring and empathy towards different creatures.

Pets are very important they can be there for you at the saddest and at the happiest moments and cheer you up, they will lick your hand, try to make touch them and will simply give some love to you. It is always nice to have a pet so even if you live alone in your apartment you don't feel lonely because you have a pet that is walking around and living.
Pets will always appreciate you because you make their lives easier, so you both will have a good time with each other :).

Pets are very important. some people see them as good companion while others use or acquire them for security purposes. But in my locality some people don't like pets at all, and the few people that likes pets are very selective on the type.

In outline, owning a pet will alter your life and bring you so much bliss and adore. They offer assistance us pick up a sense of obligation, appear us unrestricted cherish, and are continuously there when we require them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds