Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How important are pets?

I personally feel that having pets at home brings a sense of compassion among the children and they tend to respect and love everyone around them.

Advertisement Placeholder
You're absolutely right about the benefits of having pets, especially for kids. Apart from reducing allergies and asthma risks, pets can provide a lot more. They can teach kids responsibility, empathy, and even help with social skills. Plus, having a furry friend around can really boost their mood and overall happiness.

I think that pets are very important in a home, that is, they give love and life to the house, they can help owners relieve stress and they can also provide company, especially for people who are alone and have no one with whom to interact with.

I think pets may enhance social interactions with other people, thus providing an indirect effect on wellbeing. Social contact has been long recognized as beneficial in that it alleviates feelings of loneliness and social isolation. Pets undoubtedly act as SOCIAL CATALYSTS, leading to greater social contact between people.
My pet doesn't eat not until I get back from the office, it has gotten used to that.

The pets are part of the family no doubt. They're more than just pets. I think pets help a lot with teaching you how to care for something, help you overcome stress, depression, anxiety, and more. Pets hold a lot of value to our mental health.

My wife and I view our cats as our children. Not in the literal sense but in the metaphorical sense. We do not have children yet but view them as part of our family.

As for me I don't see reason for pets in the house for me it's not hygienic the only thing I can manage is a dog for security purposes

What are your reasons for saying having a pet in the house isn't hygienic? If you take care of your pets, they are will have high hygiene like you do. It's when you overlook your pet they will be less hygienic.

Personally, I love my dog the same way I love myself and there is nothing which I can do for myself that I wouldn't be willing to do it over and over again for my dog because he is part of my family. Whenever you are interested in getting a pet, it is expected of you to go out of your way to make sure that you take very good care of them.

Well pets are normally very friendly and most times they get to perceive danger and then warn their owner about it and also they protect their owners is every way they can

If you have a pet that is friendly and always there with you, you will enjoy having them around. So, personally, I feel that pets are better friends that we will need to have around us. I have a cat and she is my best friend when I am home.

I have a pet cat and I named him Tiktok. I love Tiktok, he sways his body once sees me bringing food for him. I got TikTok from the Animal Rescue Center. He makes me happy and if you have a pet you will have a long life. He has white fur.

There are many health benefits of owning a pet. They can increase opportunities to exercise, get outside, and socialize. Regular walking or playing with pets can decrease blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and triglyceride levels. Pets can help manage loneliness and depression by giving us companionship.

There are so many benefits that comes with owning a pet and it also goes with how you are able to train your pets to behave especially if you have a dog. My dog can actually be able to do some some things for me in my house. I can easily send my dog for an errand and he would do it exactly the way I instructed him.

The pets are good such as dogs ,cat. Most importantly I like dogs so much. Dogs can be use as per and for security.

Yes, dogs are good at security jobs if you trained them for it. Dogs will not work on guard in the night if they are not trained to be actively overseeing everything in the night. A lazy dog will sleep off in the night.

You're absolutely right about the benefits of having pets, especially for kids. Apart from reducing allergies and asthma risks, pets can provide a lot more. They can teach kids responsibility, empathy, and even help with social skills. Plus, having a furry friend around can really boost their mood and overall happiness.
Btw, did you know that turtles can show affection. While they may not show affection in the same way as dogs or cats, they can still bond with their owners. Tortoises and turtles have their own unique ways of interacting and showing that they recognize their owners.

In outline, owning a pet will alter your life and bring you so much bliss and adore. They offer assistance us pick up a sense of obligation, appear us unrestricted cherish, and are continuously there when we require them.

I completely agree with you in this assessment. When you have Bern able to take care of your pets the same way that you take care of yourself, it's something that's capable of altering your life in so many ways. You're going to be emotionally attached to them and they will do the same thing. Some pets will give their lives to protect their owners especially dogs.

Pets are very important. some people see them as good companion while others use or acquire them for security purposes. But in my locality some people don't like pets at all, and the few people that likes pets are very selective on the type.

There will always be people who are not comfortable with being around pets of any kind. They are not going to be open to keeping one for themselves too because it causes them anxiety. I have a friend who is like that, she is never interested in having any kind of pet and she doesn't visit anyone that owns a pet.

You are right by saying pets are important around us most especially our homes,pets like dog and cat can help sent away wild animals around us, eg rat or even snake.

This is one of the reason why my grandmother loves her cats so much. She normally used to have rats problem but the moment she started keeping cats as pets, the whole rats in her house were exterminated by those cats. It is very unfortunate that she is dead now and her cats have been given to some of our relatives.

Pets are very important, especially if you live alone. They help keep you company so you don't feel as lonely. If you are in a family, they are not needed, but they do help keep people happier and cheered up.

A pet dog can be a guard and protector of your kids. If dogs are trained to look after kids, they will die before letting any harm come to the kids under their watch.

Even though I do not have pets, I truly believe pets are important. pets will not only give you a company bot also a boost in your mental health. However, raising pets can be very expensive, therefore, I have not though abot having a pet.

Pets are very important. some people see them as good companion while others use or acquire them for security purposes. But in my locality some people don't like pets at all, and the few people that likes pets are very selective on the type.

Any kind of pet someone decides to keep, are always kept as a result of their companionship. A lot of people find it very difficult to associate with other human beings because of how toxic human beings can be but when it comes to pet, there's no toxicity from them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds