Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you spend your salary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
How do you spend your salary or your Business profit?

Advertisement Placeholder
I earn from my online business of cosmetics. I also earn from my home academy. I used to spend my money in buying some food stuff. I gave some of the money to needy people. Some of my money is spent on taking gifts for my loved ones on their birthday and special events.
The remaining amount, i saved for future needs.

I spend most of my salary paying the bills- electricity bill, water bill, grocery shopping, school fees, house rent and other family expenses.

The bills might be a lot but I still try my best to save at least 30% of my salary every month.

Planning and estimating my expenses before earning my income really helps me to monitor my spendings and prioritize some necessary cost. Which enable me have more money to invest.
Share ratio 50% savings, 30% house cost, 20% personal cost.

I buy the necessary food stuffs I need, in pay the necessary bills and also try to avoid spending on frivolities. I try as much as possible to save also.

I am not a salary receiver, I earn every day from online and offline business. And I usually to save 30% out of my daily income and I depend the rest on necessary things. That is how spend my money.

I have my job offline, but the currency of my country is so devalued that if I buy two or three food products with my monthly salary, I am left with nothing. So now I am working online to help myself with food, rent payments and services. If there is anything left, I try not to touch it and save it.

Your salary should be wisely spent upon receiving it. It should be divided into three portions. Savings, day to day spending and investment. It should be used well because you never can tell if you would be sack next month.

It is very pertinent to utilize our salaries in a good and valuable manner that when we look back to it, we will be glad that we spent the money well.

There are various areas of priority to different workers at a point in time, and this goes a long way to determine how he spends his salary. Like me I spend like 50% on recurrent spendings, I save 30%, I spend the remaining 20% on what i called miscellaneous spending.
In my country private employer salaries is not too high and very hard to manage monthly budget and with very hardly save 10% from salary sometime i can save sometimes spend all salary on house budget.
[automerge]1608853234[/automerge]

In my country private employer salaries is not too high and very hard to manage monthly budget and with very hardly save 10% from salary sometime i can save sometimes spend all salary on house budget.

I'm not yet a salary earner, but if I turn one tomorrow. I will spend it on house expenses, personal expenditures like, maintenance of the body, subscription of data, drinks, recreation etc. But I'll remember to save almost half of my salary. No body knows what tomorrow gonna be.

When I was still working I have my own personal allowance that I get from my salary while the rest of the money goes to my wife who handles the household expenses and other bills for payment. She also has a job and she is a good handler of money so that our savings was pretty good. For more than 10 years before I retired our finances were okay because of our salaries and the simple way of life. Our spending is kept to the minimum most of the times.

You have asked a very well question, to me about the utilization of salary.
There should be well management about the usage of salary. When I get my salary then very first, I try to buy these things, which are neeeded me more.

Actually, I am not a salary earner, I make money from my business and I never spend money on irrelevancy, some amounts go into my savings account, some for miscellaneous and then spent the remainder on things I need for the month

That is one day i'll never forget in my life and all the drama that followed.I started working on the 17th of that month and by the 24th salary was already paid though mine was prorated but damn, it was big money to me back then,i immediately called my younger sister and zoom we are in phone shop and after that we bought ourselves some cool cloths and like play play the money is finished but when i came back home after the shopping spree my Dad was so upset with me for blowing such amount of money within 12hours that i had no choice but to run back to my hotel accommodation to cool off and the poor girl calls me to give me update from the battle field.

I spend my salary on time, not too much waste. If you spend more than your salary, you will not save your money. You should not waste money on a monthly basis. You should Expenses your salary according to time. We must save money from our salary. We have our salary money in difficult times.

Before a month start there are lots of planning one is making for better planning but as he or she recieved his salary in the start of month spending on grocery bill fees and taxes nothing left to be safe.But those are successfull who did excellent planning to live the whole month with convenience

I'm a student and i don't have any job still & no salary, but I spend my pocket money with my friends to eat something at every weekend, and also I am collecting money to buy a laptop for me

Usually I try to save money but these days, I am into collecting BJD dolls.
I really should stop that, as it's not a good idea in the long run. As of now, I have exhausted all my bank balance for these dolls and their dresses and also other accessories. From here on in, I plan to save at least 30% of what I earn every month.

Most of the time 40% of my salary goes for transportation. 30% for any other new products(like dolls and other stuff) and 30% for household related item purchases.

I spend 60% of my salary on my family. We use this money to buy all the necessary stuffs we need in the house till another month ending and I will save the rest of the 40% for other responsibilities like building, school fees and the likes. Though I'm already planning another hustle

When it is to use the money is to use, it is their own way ... many people who are shameful. There is no big thing to spend money for them ... but my point is a way to use everything. If they do not lose money ... I do not waste money ... use too much thinking if I want to buy anything importantly. I like to spend money and spend less money you want to be too contagious ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds