Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you save for leisure?

anybody who wants to be successful in the online space must try as much as possible to have the right information. Without the right information you may not be able to succeed.
Yeah, having the right information is so necessary for online earning. Many people who have the right information usually earn so well. So much that they can plan for leisure activities and trips just from their online income.

Advertisement Placeholder
My first priority is to pay for necessities, and then invest in various markets. If I have anything left, I use it for leisure and hobby. sadly, I cannot manage to have surplus money for leisure every month.

Yeah, having the right information is so necessary for online earning. Many people who have the right information usually earn so well. So much that they can plan for leisure activities and trips just from their online income.
Probably, without the right formation you will just be beating around the bush . But when you have the necessary information about any online venture, your chances of succeeding will be high.

anybody who wants to be successful in the online space must try as much as possible to have the right information. Without the right information you may not be able to succeed.
Information is golden on the online space as your level of success would be determined by the amount of information you have at your disposal and this is what would define your earnings.

Information is golden on the online space as your level of success would be determined by the amount of information you have at your disposal and this is what would define your earnings.
Yeah, the amount of money you make the online space is dependent on the level of information you have. Whenever you work on that information that your chances of becoming successful in the online space will be high.

My first priority is to pay for necessities, and then invest in various markets. If I have anything left, I use it for leisure and hobby. sadly, I cannot manage to have surplus money for leisure every month.

I think that you are trying to say that you tend to manage your expenses and then make sure that you invest money. When you invest money, you can manage your expenses in a far much better way.

I think that you are trying to say that you tend to manage your expenses and then make sure that you invest money. When you invest money, you can manage your expenses in a far much better way.
I compound the profits that I make from my investment, which means I do not withdraw profits and use them to pay for leisure and hobby. I can use only surplus active income for leisure and hobby.

You are going to be doing yourself a lot of good if you are going to create a separate account that you are going to be depositing a small amount every time so that you can save for your leisure.

You are going to be doing yourself a lot of good if you are going to create a separate account that you are going to be depositing a small amount every time so that you can save for your leisure.
That is right. Having a separate account to save for leisure is a very good move. It will help you stay disciplined by not spending money meant for other needs. Having specific money for leisure also helps you stay satisfied such that you never fall for your own urges for luxury.

Well, I have created a separate account that helps me deal with daily expenses and i record all those transactions as I use a software that helps me to make sure that I record all of my finances.

I have a side gig that is dedicated solely for leisure and entertaining myself. It might seem unnecessary but it is important for your well-being that you give yourself a treat once in a while. So, I accumulate the earnings from this side hustle and when it is buky, I use it to entertain myself.

I have a side gig that is dedicated solely for leisure and entertaining myself. It might seem unnecessary but it is important for your well-being that you give yourself a treat once in a while. So, I accumulate the earnings from this side hustle and when it is buky, I use it to entertain myself.

So what kind of gig is that and how do you make money with that? Do you create some kind of content related to entertainment and make money off it?

Personally I don't save money for leisure simply because I consider that as unproductive. thought it's not bad but it shouldn't be done always so I can take part of my daily income for such satisfaction.

Personally I don't save money for leisure simply because I consider that as unproductive. thought it's not bad but it shouldn't be done always so I can take part of my daily income for such satisfaction.

Well, I also do not save money for leisure activity at all. I tend to make sure that I save money so that i could meet and bear my daily expenses on daily basis and this is important for me.

Well savings for leisure is a good thing but most considerable for those who have much regard for it. personally I don't have to save for such occasions because it's something that can be done anytime you felt like to do.
Saving for leisure is a choice I believe and sometimes it's not done by most people due to their financial status and a desire to achieved something more useful than that. actually you can do that by deducting from your monthly pr weekly income.

Last edited:
Saving money is one thing one should be use to but not to be saving for one particular thing call leisure who to me it is a waste of saving. It will be better to invest than to save for leisure.

Saving money is one thing one should be use to but not to be saving for one particular thing call leisure who to me it is a waste of saving. It will be better to invest than to save for leisure.

There are many people who save money for a particular purpose and this also involves saving money for leisure purpose as well. They have a dream and they need to fulfil that dream of theirs.

I save for leisure by saving some coins . Mostly, you wil use notes of money to buy things. When you ahev change in coins , you don't really Value it presently but Keep them everyday, they will be many. Leisure is good the body and life . So saving for leisure is important and you must save for it

Personally I don't have a special way that I save money which I use to take care of myself and enjoy myself. This is because it is something that I can easily deep my hand into my pocket and take out a good amount of money and spend it on myself because ordinarily, I'm making the money for myself.

I save for leisure by saving some coins . Mostly, you wil use notes of money to buy things. When you ahev change in coins , you don't really Value it presently but Keep them everyday, they will be many. Leisure is good the body and life . So saving for leisure is important and you must save for it
I am not making so much money yet so I do not have enough money that I can be saving for my leisure but I hope I begin to make money very well so that I will do that because it is needed

I am not making so much money yet so I do not have enough money that I can be saving for my leisure but I hope I begin to make money very well so that I will do that because it is needed

Well, I think that if a person does not make much money, then they should focus more and more on making money so that they could save more money in the end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds