Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you save for leisure?

Well, I think that if a person does not make much money, then they should focus more and more on making money so that they could save more money in the end.
It is true that the person should just focus on making more money if he's already making money but the money is not enough for him. We should just try to make more money

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a side gig that is dedicated solely for leisure and entertaining myself. It might seem unnecessary but it is important for your well-being that you give yourself a treat once in a while. So, I accumulate the earnings from this side hustle and when it is buky, I use it to entertain myself.
I think this is actually a very good idea. Having a side gig dedicated for your leisure is very important because every money you make from it will be used to treat yourself nicely. I think I will consider something of that nature soon.

I think this is actually a very good idea. Having a side gig dedicated for your leisure is very important because every money you make from it will be used to treat yourself nicely. I think I will consider something of that nature soon.
And I have a separate account called leisure and feel good account. That's where all the earnings for that side gig goes into. Every month, if I want to go out to have a drink, I draw from that account. And when it is exhausted, leisure ends for the month till when that side gig pays again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds