Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you save for leisure?

It is for this reason that you need to conduct comprehensive research on the venture that you want to invest in. This will go a long to way to enrich yourself and maintain the wealth possessed.

I have stopped investing money in many online hyip sites and this is how i am dealing with many different things. i plan to invest in cryptocurrencies instead.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have stopped investing money in many online hyip sites and this is how i am dealing with many different things. i plan to invest in cryptocurrencies instead.
This is a smart business venture to invest in provided that you have the necessary insight and knowledge on how to navigate the markets and obtain profit through trading. You must also be aware of the risks though

This is a smart business venture to invest in provided that you have the necessary insight and knowledge on how to navigate the markets and obtain profit through trading. You must also be aware of the risks though

I have stopped investing in hyips, but I seriously need to look for some kind of safer alternative that could help me make money as i need to make more and more money because inflation is so high.

I have stopped investing in hyips, but I seriously need to look for some kind of safer alternative that could help me make money as i need to make more and more money because inflation is so high.
This is a completely valid point. There is the need for us to find safe and legitimate investments in order to be able to live within our means in this particular period where inflation is at an all-time high

I save for leisure by saving some coins . Mostly, you wil use notes of money to buy things. When you ahev change in coins , you don't really Value it presently but Keep them everyday, they will be many. Leisure is good the body and life . So saving for leisure is important and you must save for it
I'm not interested in it thats why I'm not doing this but after reading about it my interest is developing in it. So, for next I will try this buy some money or coins because as you are saying it is important for better.

Well honestly speaking I am not a leisure kind of person. I would rather save my money for future purposes but not for leisure. I only spend some extra money on Christmas and New year holidays and it's for the sake of my family and brothers

This is a completely valid point. There is the need for us to find safe and legitimate investments in order to be able to live within our means in this particular period where inflation is at an all-time high

The best way to deal with inflation is to save cash in foreign currencies. The foreign currencies are expected to rise and I am talking particularly about dollar.

The best way to deal with inflation is to save cash in foreign currencies. The foreign currencies are expected to rise and I am talking particularly about dollar.
This is the most viable way to stay ahead of inflation and ensure that it does not affect your standard of living as much as the average inhabitant. Saving in different currencies gives you precious foreign exchange.

This is the most viable way to stay ahead of inflation and ensure that it does not affect your standard of living as much as the average inhabitant. Saving in different currencies gives you precious foreign exchange.

I am also saving dollars, but the main issue is that the government has been focusing too much to bring the dollar down and this is making dollar holders quite concerned.

Well, I started saving for leisure in such a way that I started buying junk and taking things according to my needs. And I have eliminated all investments be it offline or online because they are of no benefit for us.

Well, I started saving for leisure in such a way that I started buying junk and taking things according to my needs. And I have eliminated all investments be it offline or online because they are of no benefit for us.

I just hope that you have not invested in an online Hyip site because majority of such kind of sites are scam and they never pay at all. The same is true for other kinds of sites such as Paid to click.

I am also saving dollars, but the main issue is that the government has been focusing too much to bring the dollar down and this is making dollar holders quite concerned.
This fact cannot be overstated enough, and this is a strategy that has been deployed by the government in order to give the impression that they are making serious efforts to stabilize the economy. It must be noted that this is really affecting investors though, no doubt

This fact cannot be overstated enough, and this is a strategy that has been deployed by the government in order to give the impression that they are making serious efforts to stabilize the economy. It must be noted that this is really affecting investors though, no doubt

There are many people who already predicted that the rates of many things will rise and this is why they made a wise decision of investing money during the late 1990s or early 2000s and this is how they secured themselves.

There are many people who already predicted that the rates of many things will rise and this is why they made a wise decision of investing money during the late 1990s or early 2000s and this is how they secured themselves.
This shows very good business acumen on their part, especially because I presume that they have reaped benefits from that long-term investment. This shows us a great precedent for individuals who are investing long term

This shows very good business acumen on their part, especially because I presume that they have reaped benefits from that long-term investment. This shows us a great precedent for individuals who are investing long term

Yes, this is true. They already purchased so many properties such as lands in many places. On the other hand, some people invested in stocks, but I think that investing in real estate business was the real game changer.

Yes, this is true. They already purchased so many properties such as lands in many places. On the other hand, some people invested in stocks, but I think that investing in real estate business was the real game changer.
Investing in real estate was a financial masterstroke on their part and it has really paid off now. This is because the price of houses and apartments keeps increasing year on year, and pocketing that money periodically represents a shrewd investment

Investing in real estate was a financial masterstroke on their part and it has really paid off now. This is because the price of houses and apartments keeps increasing year on year, and pocketing that money periodically represents a shrewd investment

There are still many areas in my city that are worth investing. However, now they are actually owned by a few people who have invested their. they own many plots.

I don't really save specifically for leisure,what I did is that every end of a week I take a small percentage out of my profit and enjoy my self. I already know how much I earn from my sails so that wouldn't break my business

There are still many areas in my city that are worth investing. However, now they are actually owned by a few people who have invested their. they own many plots.
Real estate investments never depreciate in price, whether it be buildings or land. It is a very profitable venture, and one that should be much more appreciated. However, it is important to make sure that all investments are legally bound

One way I save for leisure or cover for the expenses is by investing my savings or using the funds gotten from my side hustle for it. For instance, after working here on bizdustry, I trade forex and combining those two sources of income allow me have extra to cover for leisure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds