Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you moderate your site content?

FarrisFahad

Website
www.reviewmylink.com
Credits
I am struggling to get new users to join my site and when they join they usually post bad content that is low effort.
I don't want to lose users and I don't have the time to micro manage these users.
What do you do when you are in a situation like this?

I don't care about low effort cause I'm not concerned with forced content or SEO. However, I don't like spammy crap or something insulting or dirty (cause of minors for one thing) and in that case, I must ban, ban IPs or disable the ability of them to post.

Note: I can do this cause I have a baby community, but a bigger one might require hiring a moderator.

What kind of bad content are we talking about?

Low in characters, AI content, spam?

I see that your website is a review site, and I noticed that in the rules you did mention that you don't want low quality posts. I suggest adding examples of posts you don't want on your forum, this way your members know what you expect them to post. Have one example of a high quality post, and one example of a low quality post. Be sure to list how many sentences you expect your members to make too if that matters to you. People won't exactly know what's a high quality post and a low quality post in your standards, so it's best to make that clear.

You always going to get that all the time anyway even if you have a large active community, it's part of running it and also you hire more staff to deal with the crazy people ;P

People/members don't always read the rules and so you need to boost it out more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest