Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time at earning sites?

Advertisement Placeholder
Successfully managing your money requires a budget, one that you can work with weekly and monthly to stay on top of your spending and saving and track your income. Managing your time is similar. Using a calendar or task list to stay on top of what needs to be done and what you’ve accomplished will help you stay productive. Using a budget for your money and calendar for your time will help you successfully manage both.

When I started I found it hard to remember to log in. What helped me was setting an hourly reminder.

I also started monitoring how much time I spent on each individual forum

As for me it seems very easy. I carry out my online business on my phone since it mobile i can get online anywhere I go and also I set remainders always and always schedule my time on my note app

With my mobile phone I can reach to any site of my choice and do my work providing I have it with me, another one is data, I also manage my data on earning sites not wasting it on things of less value

I work on the sites during the same period. As soon as I am done on one I move to the next and most times by the time I finish on the last site it would be an hour for me to start the cycle all over again.

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
Well, is has never been a problem for me since I perform almost all my online activities with my Android phone, I usually schedule 1 hour for each site

After Making comments on one site, I head on to the next site and do same. That is how I repeat the circle so that I don't get to lose points. I don't bother making comments all the time though.

As for me it seems very easy. I carry out my online business on my phone since it mobile i can get online anywhere I go and also I set remainders always and always schedule my time on my note app

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
To be successful it is necessary to dedicate time and effort, that is why I take this as a full-time job, and I dedicate the same amount of hours to it .. Of course, this is possible because I work on my own and I have no need to meet schedules

I have three sites that I work on , I do structure my time not to exceed a total of 40 minutes per earning section.

It is true, in my case it depends on the activity that is in each place, I can last an hour or so in each one or it can be less time

I first decide on a site, make a strategy and then go with the strategy. We cannot be online all day, we have real life too, so make time management.

I have more than 6 forums I am working on and 2 PTC site, I just do my best and leave the rest cos most of them are slow to earn

I have a work schedule for each site. In the early morning I work on 2 sites and again by 9 am. After lunch I will be working on another site and later on another. Maybe I am spending 2 to 3 hours or sometimes longer depending on the posts that I make. When the topic is very interesting to me I tend to make a longer comment than usual. If I am not available on the scheduled time then more likely I would be missing the site. It is fortunate if I can work on all the sites within the day.

After Making comments on one site, I head on to the next site and do same. That is how I repeat the circle so that I don't get to lose points. I don't bother making comments all the time though.
This is what I usually do. But yesterday I wasn't able to come here because I had to do my schoolworks.

It seems very easy. I carry out my online business on my phone since it mobile, and wherever I am off work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds