Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Manage Your Schedule When It Comes To Making Money Online?

I also have this type of problem and I think I'm going to emulate your action because it is often better to hide the Facebook and other social media application so that they wouldn't be a distraction.
We will be able to maximize all potentials while working online if we decided to remain focused at every moment in time. Beiing focused is a very important feature that we must try to incorporate into our daily lives so that we can achieve the best.

Advertisement Placeholder
The major challenges I face presently is watching Facebook Reels and it is a big distraction to me. I have hidden the Facebook app yesterday because it interferes in my online job often.
You can start making your own videos on Facebook and before you know it you can start to capitalise on it to make money. Being addicted to watching other people's videos does not make sense.

You can start making your own videos on Facebook and before you know it you can start to capitalise on it to make money. Being addicted to watching other people's videos does not make sense.
I understand that one could make videos and upload on Facebook Reels to make money, but it is not really easy to make money on Facebook Reels except if you are involved in a kind of comedy videos because that is a video that gains many views.

that is actually very true. Succeeding as a YouTuber is not something you will do overnight because it requires a lot of work and consistency for some years before you will begin to enjoy it.
A lot of consistency really. This is actually one of the reasons why I don't plan on earning as a YouTuber just yet. It's even easier to get noticed on tiktok than on YouTube these days.

A lot of consistency really. This is actually one of the reasons why I don't plan on earning as a YouTuber just yet. It's even easier to get noticed on tiktok than on YouTube these days.
Tik-tok has gained notoriety very quickly and we cannot dispute the fact that it is becoming so popular and you could gather enough users expeditiously on the platform.

I understand that one could make videos and upload on Facebook Reels to make money, but it is not really easy to make money on Facebook Reels except if you are involved in a kind of comedy videos because that is a video that gains many views.
if you're looking for an easy way to make money online you may end up not being able to succeed. You must choose one thing and embark on it with a lot of consistency. There are a lot of people who have monetize their Facebook pages.

I ensure to manage my time properly because time is money whenever you're working online. The amount you make online will be commensurate to the time you are able to spend in front of your PC.

The fact remains that it is quite hard to manage your time when you are working on different platforms. You have to make sure that you dedicate your time on different platforms in a much better manner.

The fact remains that it is quite hard to manage your time when you are working on different platforms. You have to make sure that you dedicate your time on different platforms in a much better manner.
I will reckon that time management is very crucial when it comes to working online. So many people have refrained from time management and they will end up making nothing.

Tik-tok has gained notoriety very quickly and we cannot dispute the fact that it is becoming so popular and you could gather enough users expeditiously on the platform.
There are people that are making more money from the app than the YouTubers and that's just the reason why creating a channel these days seems ancient. The trending app right now for short video is tiktok.

There are people that are making more money from the app than the YouTubers and that's just the reason why creating a channel these days seems ancient. The trending app right now for short video is tiktok.
When I checked the requirement to enter into the partnership program of tik-tok, I noticed that it is a very difficult task to achieve if you do not have enough followers.

I will reckon that time management is very crucial when it comes to working online. So many people have refrained from time management and they will end up making nothing.

Time management is hard, especially if you need to manage different things in a single day. There are many people who usually have to hire people in order to manage things for them such as matters related to household as they themselves cannot manage their house due to tough schedule.

Time management is hard, especially if you need to manage different things in a single day. There are many people who usually have to hire people in order to manage things for them such as matters related to household as they themselves cannot manage their house due to tough schedule.
Funny enough, I would reschedule my time management almost every time because there will always be lapses because I have a lot of things to carry out every single day and this is what I keep doing all the time.

When I checked the requirement to enter into the partnership program of tik-tok, I noticed that it is a very difficult task to achieve if you do not have enough followers.
You should start atleast if you want to earn from the platform and then build yourself gradually. The thing is that it's a place for those who are good at content creation would excel.

You should start atleast if you want to earn from the platform and then build yourself gradually. The thing is that it's a place for those who are good at content creation would excel.
It is true that when you start you will continue to understand the intricacies and you'll be able to explore different areas on how to improve your content . When I started my YouTube it was difficult to start but later it became very easy.

Well it is not really easy to abide your schedule but you have to work hard and as fast as possible in to to follow your schedules, though it usually takes time before you will get use to that.

You need to schedule your time in such a way that there will be a balance, it could be difficult to achieve but it is possible. I know that there are times you would need to schedule and reschedule your time just to fit in perfectly.

I think you have taken a very good step to make something reasonable for yourself on the internet. You need to avoid every form of destruction if you are someone that wants to succeed in the internet space.
Yeah, though avoiding those distractions can be a hectic process. There is so much temptation to just relax and engage in what I love doing and keep off working. Though I have come to love writing and learning new things, that has made working online to be easier.

Making money online comes with a lot of convenience but there could be different distractions from different angles and if you want to manage your time critically, the number one thing you should try to avoid is getting distracted.

Yeah, though avoiding those distractions can be a hectic process. There is so much temptation to just relax and engage in what I love doing and keep off working. Though I have come to love writing and learning new things, that has made working online to be easier.
Trying to avoid distractions on the internet can be a hectic job just like you have said but it is not impossible. You just have to be very much disciplined and focused on what you are doing and what you want to achieve.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds