Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your salary?

Starmix

Loyal member
Credits
During paydays, do you spend your salary right away? What do you do to your hard-earned money? People are feeling excited every payday. Instead of paying the self first, they invite friends to a feast. I think it is not good money management. Always remind yourself of the 50-30-20 rule which is to spend 50 percent of your need, 30 percent of your want, and 20 percent of your savings. Let us avoid temptation because money is hard to find offline or online.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is important to create a budget and stick to it, especially during payday when there may be the temptation to overspend. The 50-30-20 rule is a helpful guideline to follow, where you allocate 50% of your income to your needs, such as rent, groceries, and bills, 30% to your wants, such as entertainment and dining out, and 20% to your savings or debt repayment. It's important to prioritize saving a portion of your income for emergencies or future goals. It's okay to treat yourself occasionally, but make sure it fits within your budget and doesn't compromise your financial stability.

Saving is very important and if our needs could be minimised let's do it through living beyond our means. And if wants could be adjusted much better. Saving is not hurting but inspiring.

Saving is very important and if our needs could be minimised let's do it through living beyond our means. And if wants could be adjusted much better. Saving is not hurting but inspiring.

I always try to save a fixed portion of my salary because I am planning to start trading. It will be one of the hardest jobs.

I Keep my salary in the bank when it enters. I would go home and do a scale of preference and arrange my spendings.

I have never followed any such rules in my life but I feel following these will help us as we can spend and save in a disciplined manner

I have never followed any such rules in my life but I feel following these will help us as we can spend and save in a disciplined manner

Well, there are many rules that we must follow in case if we want to save money. The fact remains that if we save money, it would be better for us.

During paydays, do you spend your salary right away? What do you do to your hard-earned money? People are feeling excited every payday. Instead of paying the self first, they invite friends to a feast. I think it is not good money management. Always remind yourself of the 50-30-20 rule which is to spend 50 percent of your need, 30 percent of your want, and 20 percent of your savings. Let us avoid temptation because money is hard to find offline or online.
I always manage my salary by not spending more than what I am earning and I also save money

Well, there are many rules that we must follow in case if we want to save money. The fact remains that if we save money, it would be better for us.
I save money but I am not following any such fixed rule as I know I can do well without even following these rules

I save money but I am not following any such fixed rule as I know I can do well without even following these rules
That is good
It is just a good thing to be able to spend money and save money at the same time.

We need to stick with the way this is working for us and should try to improve and no need to copy others style

I always try to save a fixed portion of my salary because I am planning to start trading. It will be one of the hardest jobs.
Wow that's good to hear you'll start trading. Go for it and good luck. Just start trading in a small amount to be safe.

We need to stick with the way this is working for us and should try to improve and no need to copy others style
That is true
We Should just stick to the spending style that is good for us and that helps us to save

We must always budget our money. Allocate properly each bill that requires monthly payment like electric bill, water bill, internet bill, gasul to use for cooking, vitamins, body needs, food needs and more. Allocate each of them properly. Do not buy a new cell phone during pay day

That is true
We Should just stick to the spending style that is good for us and that helps us to save
Many do make mistakes when they try to follow someone's lifestyle and actually it's not easy to copy other persons style

Many do make mistakes when they try to follow someone's lifestyle and actually it's not easy to copy other persons style
It is not even a good thing to copy another person
We should learn to be ourselves.

If you can't discipline yourself, you can never achieve your plan to manage your salary. It is better to jot down what to do during pay day, how much to spend and what to spend

If you can't discipline yourself, you can never achieve your plan to manage your salary. It is better to jot down what to do during pay day, how much to spend and what to spend
This is why self-discipline and self-control is good because you are going to achieve whatever you want

It is not even a good thing to copy another person
We should learn to be ourselves.
We can get inspired from others but should copy what we can achieve and should take it as a target and achieve in steps

We can get inspired from others but should copy what we can achieve and should take it as a target and achieve in steps
We should copy what we can achieve or we should just create the best saving method for us

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds