Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage businesses like these?.

Businesses like laundry , barbing saloon and car wash are not busineses you can easily measure sales especially if you employ someone to manage them , in your opinion how do you manage or monitor such businesses such that you don't run at loss?.
Barbing saloon, carwash , and laundry business is not the kind of business a business man can monitor and there's no way you can know the total amount of sales they make per day, the only way is to get a loyal person to manage the place on your behalf.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many small and large companies groan a little inside when they see Facebook's Business Manager. There's a lot to keep track of, and all of it seems to be very technical at first glance. And, because your company is likely capable of completing most simple marketing tasks without delving too deeply (or at all),

Barbing saloon, carwash , and laundry business is not the kind of business a business man can monitor and there's no way you can know the total amount of sales they make per day, the only way is to get a loyal person to manage the place on your behalf.
You have a point but don't you think if one is able to run it for a while for you to determine the dull and the boom period of the business such that when you please somebody there to manage oversee the business you can give such a person a target.

Trust is A very paramount thing in a business and its sad to see in this scenario. I think the best thing you can do here to stand a chance is for the person to give regular updates about the business.

I think getting a separate staff to make a calculation of the money made will be a good idea. Although it would cost you more, but it's more effective.

Some things, however, are universal. Everybody should invest money for retirement that you won’t touch for many decades. It can be difficult to feel the need to plan for retirement when you’re in your 20s or 30s. But we need to take care of our future self and squirreling away enough to live a comfortable retirement is no easy task

Businesses like laundry , barbing saloon and car wash are not busineses you can easily measure sales especially if you employ someone to manage them , in your opinion how do you manage or monitor such businesses such that you don't run at loss?.
Businesses like laundry, barber salon and car washes are businesses that in our neighborhood. They are doing very well inspite of coronavirus pandemic. I think that they are easy to manage. Just make a proper accounting every day of expenses and income.

These type business are typical of a one-man type business where it is just you managing your affairs. This means you will have to be the one running things there always. So you can easily manage them

These kind of small service based business that the services are not quantifiable are better managed by you instead of looking for someone to manage them for you as you may not get the trustworthy or honest person you are looking for.
It may be very difficult for you to manage such business but the thing is if you are dedicated you can be able to manage any kind of form of business.

Businesses like laundry, barber salon and car washes are businesses that in our neighborhood. They are doing very well inspite of coronavirus pandemic. I think that they are easy to manage. Just make a proper accounting every day of expenses and income.
Yeah they are good business that brings in daily in come but if you are not physically present to monitor the business you may not make significant profit.

Location plays very important for laundry and barber business. Your shop need to be located in densely populated neighborhood to earn profits

I think the first thing you need to take note of and do is to employ people that are very fit and could execute the job you are doing properly , so that you would have more chances of not running in loss so

I think it all comes down to hiring a very trustworthy manager. Then they should do bookkeeping regularly of the customers they serve and all the resources used. You will notice if they are lying when the stock does not match up the amount they give. Also, it is your duty as the business owner to visit the business regularly to see how it is running.

For business is like this the best way that I will advocate for you to be managing such business is by employing people that will be managing the business is then you can be playing a supervisory roles on those businesses as Time goes on.

Firstly you must have been part of the running of said business to know how much patronage comes to the business and also aside from the manager employ a different person to be in charge of the finance.

I my self have also wondered how they manage such business, do you pay your workers a specific amount every month irrespective of the works that comes in that month? I think how they do it is that any job that comes in, the workers give the shop owner a specific amount or percentage then the rest becomes their gain.

To monitor barbing saloon business and all other ones you mentioned in the thread, you need to install surveillance camera. All you need is to ensure that the camera captures all the shop premises. Then you could use the fuel consumption to predict sales.

[automerge]1630422155[/automerge]
In such business the best way to manage it is to set target for workers tell then the amount you want them to remit monthly or weekly or even daily
[automerge]1630422161[/automerge]
In such business the best way to manage it is to set target for workers tell then the amount you want them to remit monthly or weekly or even daily

That is is why your contract with the individual is needed previously utilizing him into such companies, and once again the individual ought to pay you based upon the concurred commissions for sale and earnings

These kinds of business can be managed by keeping records of how much is coming in and how much you are spending. If expenditure is higher you know what to do

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds