Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage businesses like these?.

Yea you are right,but I will advice you to employ someone you know,trust or someone you believe will not cheat you,because this type of business its not easily known when you are cheated or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is true that if you don't look into such businesses properly, you may run losses.
You will have to hire someone you can trust with the finances, ensure that profits are recorded and transactions completed weekly or daily.
Yes.
Such businesses are usually lucrative, and anyone might one to take advantage of it in your absence.
So, it would be best to hire someone trustworthy to run the business for you and make reports.

Someone who is opening a business like that and also putting someone in charge will have another source of income, and since the profit is not steady, one can the employee know that they will get paid bases on the work they do.

Business like this will definitely be very difficult to monitor. You would just have to only employ someone you are trusted enough to handle the business because that is the only way.

Managing a business is determined by how focus and determine you are at the moment we ask everyone handling business should make show he define his or goal and objective with prayers

Starting a new business and putting someone else in charge of the business might be dangerous in my own point of view , i can only do that if I trust the worker
Someone who is opening a business like that and also putting someone in charge will have another source of income, and since the profit is not steady, one can the employee know that they will get paid bases on the work they do.

When it comes to managing a business like a salon, you may need a group of employees because it is not possible to handle such kind of business without a group of people

In a business like this , all you will need is just to hire someone that is trusted into the business that is all . That is the only way you can manage a business like this. If someone you are hiring is not trusted then it will be very difficult except you are willing to be there all the time.

Businesses like laundry , barbing saloon and car wash are not busineses you can easily measure sales especially if you employ someone to manage them , in your opinion how do you manage or monitor such businesses such that you don't run at loss?.

There are so many people who tend to now run online laundry. They have made many websites for people and the cost is also quite reasonable as well. I think that many people do avail their services.

There are so many people who tend to now run online laundry. They have made many websites for people and the cost is also quite reasonable as well. I think that many people do avail their services.
Running an online laundry also needs an offline laundry business because you cannot run an online business without having an actual laundry business with a washing machine.

This is why it is good to use recognise agencies where they must have trained their workers on things like this and you can be able to hold them responsible if things do not go well.

The best thing to do in this type of situation is to get someone you trust , who's capable of running the business successfully in your absence and giving you the full report about the business.

Have you ever considered using a third-party agency for something like this. In this way, I can be able to trust that you have thoughts their employees about the dangers of stealing from businesses.

This is why it is good to use recognise agencies where they must have trained their workers on things like this and you can be able to hold them responsible if things do not go well.
I have witnessed some organisation like that where you can give them a particular section in your organisation to handle , like security agencies that have trained security at their disposal

Keep all the equipment in your car wash well maintained, including any on-site laundry facilities used for towels in hand dry services. Thanks! Check out car wash business..
The best way to manage a business effectively is through an effective planning. You can easily do this by planning a defined strategy for business. You first need to etch out a great strategy that should focus on both the positive and negative outcomes of a potential business plan.
The best way to manage a business effectively is through an effective planning. You can easily do this by planning a defined strategy for business. You first need to etch out a great strategy that should focus on both the positive and negative outcomes of a potential business plan.

Last edited:
There arr some business you cannot atually monitor in totality,what you need to do in that case,is to get a very honest employee,that would solve part of the problem,and also be encouraging to your staff.

There arr some business you cannot atually monitor in totality,what you need to do in that case,is to get a very honest employee,that would solve part of the problem,and also be encouraging to your staff.
Most big business cannot be monitored alone even when you decided to use CCTV cameras in your company, the best thing is to get workers that are trustworthy to work with .

There are some recognised agencies that are focused on picking up people and training them so you can always be sure that hiring people from these agencies are not going to steal from you.

Yea you are right,but I will advice you to employ someone you know,trust or someone you believe will not cheat you,because this type of business its not easily known when you are cheated or not.
Managing a business is not easy , most especially when you are not there to handle the business , that's the main reason why you need someone you can trust

Each of these businesses has a supervisor or manager, and you make sure that they record every service they provide, such as car washing, the number of cats they can wash, or barbershops. However, I believe that hiring someone to keep an eye on sales is the best strategy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds