Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage businesses like these?.

Salon, laundry and others can be well managed. If you allow your business to be taken care of my someone else to manage you will always loss. What you need to do is to reach an agreement how much you want your worker to be given you weekly or monthly whether there is work or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
First, there is no limit on how many companies or LLCs can be created by one person. For each of their start-up projects, several companies want to file a new LLC or company. For example, for your landscaping company, you can form an LLC and another LLC for the golf course you bought.

Business management definition is dealing with the coordination and association of business exercises. This normally incorporates the creation of materials, cash, and machines, and includes both development and advertising. The board is responsible for arranging, sorting out, coordinating, and controlling the business' assets so they can meet the goals of the arrangement.

The defined benefit plan uses the average of the three consecutive years he received the greatest amount of compensation. For this employee, these are $58,000, $60,000 and $62,000. The average amount works out to $60,000.
The defined benefit plan applies a pension factor of 1.5 percent.

Business plans are both an analytical and planning tool, two components that are essential for getting a new business off the ground. This guide offers you key insights into how to create a high-quality business plan that will serve your business now and in the future.

i give you for managing business for success
[automerge]1613155857[/automerge]
i give you for managing business for success
  1. Have a written plan. ...
  2. Don't marry your plan. ...
  3. Keep your ego in check and listen to others. ...
  4. Keep track of everything, and manage by the numbers. ...
  5. Delegate to employees and avoid micromanaging them. ...
  6. Use the Internet...

Businesses like laundry , barbing saloon and car wash are not busineses you can easily measure sales especially if you employ someone to manage them , in your opinion how do you manage or monitor such businesses such that you don't run at loss?.
It is very pathetic that in our government and in our country it is very hard to her fine an honest person well in case of this you must be the chief owner of this business in order to succeed there is a is no rocket science to tell you that if you put another person in this business he or she will surely squandered the money or in some cases run away from me with it so in business like this you must be available

Among the three business you mentioned, laundry is the only one among them that can be supervised, all clothes that came inn can be recorded, and you can take stuck of all the clothes that came in and the one been delivered daily.

Utilize similar actual space to run the two spots
Focus on what needs your consideration
Make an effort not to perspire the little stuff.
Make heaps of records and follow them.
Utilize a period tracker apparatus for your different organizations.

Businesses like laundry , barbing saloon and car wash are not busineses you can easily measure sales especially if you employ someone to manage them , in your opinion how do you manage or monitor such businesses such that you don't run at loss?.
it is always very hard to monitor and track your records for business like this if it is in a small scale. But if the business is in a large scale, for instance the business is located in a city, you can employ an accountant which will take care of anything cash in the business while your workers are running the business.

it is always very hard to monitor and track your records for business like this if it is in a small scale. But if the business is in a large scale, for instance the business is located in a city, you can employ an accountant which will take care of anything cash in the business while your workers are running the business.
This is a good point and now that we have softwares that run all these transactions easily , the business becomes very easy to manage and also monitor even when there's distance between you and your business.

While looking for someone who has in one way or the other proven their loyalty, this is where the application cctv is highly recommended. With such you can monitor every movement at the comfort of your home by the end of the day.

How to manage business like car washing, barbing salons, those works that are been done by people who you have already enrolled or employed, all you have to do is to give them a particular target if you still don't trust the turn up then you just have to set up a camera unit for that business.

Even if you put someone to look after such businesses,you need to check upon the business as frequently as possible and their should be a book to jot down cash transactions after every transaction to enable one know the progress of such business.

You know before you venture into business of any kind you have to understand the business very well and also look into it either you will manage it yourself or looking for trusted person which you can employ to look over the business for you.

If I am to venture into any of this kind of business,I will rather do it by myself ,because if not they will keep giving excuses everyday of no sales fire today boss. So I would rather do it and monitor my business all by myself,and over here I stay right now they are really cashing out here,and most of them were running the business by them self.

Personally, I think one of the things to do is the drafting of an agreement that you people will be operating on. You give one copy to the person and you also keep a copy. This agreement makes any of you liable in a case of breech of agreement. That is my little contributions.

An efficient businessman does not only lure new customers, but also maintains old customers, so that one is able to make maximum profits, by providing the best of goods and services according to the current demands and needs of his customers.

When employing people, a business observer, a time watcher, and a good accounting employee must be placed who will count the income, and in the event of a shortage, the loss has begun, and here you must replace the employees

You have a supervisor/manager at each of these business, also you make sure that they record every service they render, like the car wash business, the number of cats they are able to wash or barbing saloons. But I think the best means is for you to hire someone to monitor the sales.
To manage the buisness hier the expertise and watching the business personally.grocery and sell different are not big buisness it is daily routine work hier the CEO at your buisness

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds