Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you make your finances stable?

You will need to learn how to control yourself and buy only the things that you actually need. You should have a budget/plan on how and what you will spend your money on and adhere strictly to it.Try and be pragmatic in your approach towards financial matters.
If it's possible to take away his purchasing power, then it would be the best strategy for getting to control excessive spending of money when they are supposed to be saved. But in a situation that he doesn't have any access to any money, he will never be extravagant.

Advertisement Placeholder
YOu can earn steady finances by simply having multiple streams of income and by investing the profits in legit and highly profitable businesses. Learn to sight potential money making opportunities and act on them accordingly. Another way of having a steady flow of income is by learning skills. High income skills are mostly digital skills. Skills like copywriting, graphic design, affiliate marketing are in great demand these days. SO once you have these skills or invest money, the cash flow will sure be steady.

I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant
I think we should learn how to compromise with our unnecessary desires. It is obvious that when we will buy unnecessary things, we will automatically go short of budget. So I always prefer only necessary things to buy to overcome my Finences. You should also try it, you would get a result in saved money which you can use for other purposes.

I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant
Don't be extravagant. If you are, the amount will never be enough to you. First collect some meney and invest in a bussiness. Preferably you can start your own one. Work hard on it and you will definitely make enough money.

I think we should learn how to compromise with our unnecessary desires. It is obvious that when we will buy unnecessary things, we will automatically go short of budget. So I always prefer only necessary things to buy to overcome my Finences. You should also try it, you would get a result in saved money which you can use for other purposes.
Some people don't like to hear about saving money for the rainy days until it becomes very critical for them. I think it all comes not being able to cultivate the habit of saving when one is younger. If you end up growing without having the habit to save, you will always be spending a lot money on useless things.

To make your finances stable, you need to be an accountant and also an economist. You need to give an account of your income and you're outgoing. You also shouldn't spend anyhow. Spend wisely.

Except you are an absolute genius and your product is something desirable by almost everyone, everyday,(E.g. network provider-Mtn), finances are usually not stable. It could be high this month and the next month you are talking about a decline in cash.
The main thing is you should always thrive towards making your product desirable

Based on what the Op wrote on this thread I can see that the thing the Op needs is discipline in terms of finances. As an individual you must be discipline in spending your cash once you don't have discipline you end up wasting your limited resources on what is not useful for you. The ability to control your finances matters in life. Not all you see or advertise to you that you buy.

It's very hard to keep our finances stable, especially when there's a lot of expenses to mind. For me, I seek for extra earnings online and believe when I said that I haven't made any online purchases yet. Although I have spent quite a lot for foods these past few months.

You can do it by simply balancing your needs to make them match with your budget, this way you will be able to make your financial situation more stable, it's not advisable to spend all of your money, you should save something

You need to be wise enough on the things you need to focus on, because if you have struggling about it you will end up a failure but there are so many things to know to prevent being a failure. By being discipline to the money you have.

For making your finances stable you have to invest in more places because investment gives you profit and save money for your future. These things make your finances stable. And if you have extra money you can buy anything but don't waste money on idle things. If you buy idle things that are not use by you then it gone waste.

To make your finances stable, you need to focus on your own goals. One of the mistake of other is comparing their selves to someone. Financial stability is a mindset. You achieve your dreams if you will work hard

Finances cannot be stable, there are times where you have up and downs in businesses and you have to through some financial instability. Only if you're providing 24/7 service, then your finances can be stable

When you are financially stable, you feel confident with your financial situation. You don’t worry about paying your bills because you know you will have the funds. You are debt free, you have money saved for your future goals and you also have enough saved to cover emergencies. Financial stability isn’t about being rich. In fact, it isn’t a number at all. It’s more of a mindset. When you have financial stability, you don’t have to stress about money and you can focus your energy on other parts of your life.

You can make your finances stable by doing these things

Make Your Finances Personal. ...
Understand That Your Most Important Investment is Yourself. ...
Earn Income by Doing Something You Enjoy. ...
Start a Budget. ...
Live Below Your Means. ...
Create an Emergency Fund. ...
Pay off Your Debt. ...
Invest for Retirement.

Concerning making an individual finances stable. Well, it is good to be discipline and to be accountable to every of hisspending as. Try and identify your needs to your wants, there are some unnecessary things that man wants but it is of no relevnce, once you access the money on you and see that it will be hard for you, don't bother choking yourself over that thing, cut your coat according to your size

Discipline. Always discipline yourself and train your mind on how to resist the temptation to spend unnecessarily. Before the money comes, try to make a list of all your important needs and expense and spend strictly according to the list. Anything else that was not initially included in the list should not be considered.

Making your finances stable is actually not that easy some many things has to be curtailed
First you have to avoid unnecessary spending and be discipline in your spending
Also you have to have a plan/budget on how to spend your money on what you need
And also start saving

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds