Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you make your finances stable?

One of the primary recommendation to how your finances can be stablized is ability to apply the Discipline over your spending habits. You can also create a plan for your finances & stick to it, spend inexpensively and pad your emergency finance.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should have budget plans no how you can spend your money, because is not good to spend unnecessary spending unnecessarily in a business can make finances unstable, so we should discipline ourselves when it comes for spending unnecessarily.

I manage my finances and make it stable by trying not to overspend on any product or service. I try to save money every month even if it means letting go of some of my wants. I also invest some of my money in small scale businesses.

Alot of people can make their finances stable by having a lot of work and also willing to work hard that's why sometimes it's not always good to have one side income as you might not have stable finance, sometimes the human need is totally insatiable and as a result if you have alot of things you come to find out that you really still need to have more, sometimes investment in profitable business is also a good way to obtain a stable financial status.

Self discipline is very important in terms of financially of human life. I can not just spend my money any how or buy what is necessary, I usually use my money for purpose and invest it on business that bring profits to make my money stable. The problem some people have is that they money on what they do not need but they wish to have it.

You can be financially stable when you begin to apply the following tips: 1.Cut
you budget down.
2. Plan your spending wisely
3. Avoid buying stuffs that you can't use
4. Avoid too much alcohol intake
5. Invest wisely and
6. Avoid unnecessary risk

It seems we are both on same shoes, i spend money unnecessarily without thinking also and it is affecting me really so negatively. I know how much I would have had on my account if not for my extravagant spending and lifestyle.

If you buy what you don't need, you will sell what you need to get money later. You need to be disciplined and live on budget for now. Also, make sure you have scale of preference, purchase only what you need and not what you want.

In a country where unplanned and unforseen circumstances are regular and inescapable, making fiancé stable is one of the most important difficult things to do here. Even when you have a budget and follow it, you will still find yourself spending on what you cannot wrap your head around. But there's one way I have been taught by few finance experts especially for the married, ensure business is strictly business! And let your wife hold your money and do the spending. I promise you, it will be difficult at first but trust me, you will see the changes in your finance and it'll become stable with time.

I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant
You will need to deal with this impulse shopping habit that you have. The best thing here is that you are already aware of this, awareness is the first step to change. Sometimes even awareness alone is enough for resolution. Then you need now to be mindful about this and stop yourself whenever you are about to impulse buy again.

I m not a Bussiness person but I thing to start a Bussiness to make a good financial management because job is temporary and Bussiness complete yours what you should want you do it I think Bussiness is better opportunity to make a better financial management and I also want it

I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant
Create a budget, there is what is called auto save in banks. Once you save money a percentage will go to auto save, so you will have to do with what remains. Also when you go out don't carry too much cash with you.

The thing is we all want good thing in life, but not withstanding you have to know your limit. Number rule to stabilize your finances is your expenditure should not be more than 60% of your income, else you will always have financial issues, learn to live within your means.

Don't place quality amount on luxury goods alone. There are some things we are tempted to invest in when we seem to be buoyant which adds nothing to us, our business and our financial status. Check out most wealthy business entrepreneurs, they go simple with polo, round neck on jeans. No extravagant spending.

If you follow these steps though, you can reach your financial dreams.
Make Your Finances Personal. ...
Understand That Your Most Important Investment is Yourself. ...
Earn Income by Doing Something You Enjoy. ...
Start a Budget. ...
Live Below Your Means. ...
Create an Emergency Fund. ...
Pay off Your Debt. ...
Invest for Retirement.

One will need to learn how to control himself/herself and buy only the things that you actually need or Most likely you developed a bad habit of spending money on useless stuffs. When you have money on your hands there's urge to spend recklessly but one should control himself and save or invest.

If you have the habit of spending too much money on trivial items, then it's very important that you try as much as possible to have more than 2 sources of income and even good paying investment as well. This is the only way to help you make your financial status a stable one, otherwise you will finish all your funds and become bankrupt.

Spending money on useless stuff is only your problem and there's nothing we can help you with. You will need to learn how to control yourself and buy only the things that you actually need. Most likely you developed a bad habit of spending money on useless stuff, so I recommend you to read some books that explain why people are doing this. Can't really recommend you a book, but there are lots of good books out there about habits and how to control them.

Spending money on useless stuff is only your problem and there's nothing we can help you with. You will need to learn how to control yourself and buy only the things that you actually need. Most likely you developed a bad habit of spending money on useless stuff, so I recommend you to read some books that explain why people are doing this. Can't really recommend you a book, but there are lots of good books out there about habits and how to control them.
Seriously, it's unfortunate some people can't really know how to focus on what's more important in life than just act like they don't have priorities. How can a grown up be only interested in buying stuffs that won't add any good value to their lives? Instead of using the money to invest or start a new business, they prefer to lavish the money.

You will need to learn how to control yourself and buy only the things that you actually need. You should have a budget/plan on how and what you will spend your money on and adhere strictly to it.Try and be pragmatic in your approach towards financial matters.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds