Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you make your finances stable?

It's really simple - draw up a monthly budget and stick to it rigidly. Be careful of frittering your money away on useless things. Also, if you're not careful, you could become a hoarder, cluttering up your house with tat. You seem to know when you're buying just for the sake of buying. Each time you feel that urge, walk away. I love shopping and sometimes when I go to the mall, I leave my handbag behind to avoid temptations.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you are financially stable, you feel confident with your financial situation. You don’t worry about paying your bills because you know you will have the funds. You are debt free, you have money saved for your future goals and you also have enough saved to cover emergencies. Financial stability isn’t about being rich. In fact, it isn’t a number at all. It’s more of a mindset. When you have financial stability, you don’t have to stress about money and you can focus your energy on other parts of your lif

Diversifying his finances or income streams will still not settle the impulsive spending habit of his. Discipline in spending must be incurred, one of the ways i used in disciplining myself was having an account where i don't have a card or activated internet banking in. That way i can comfortably save funds there and if am tempted to spend i can't access it when i get that impulse.

Extravagance will always come at a cost which is your finance. You have to discipline yourself to go for your need not your wants. Self-discipline is what you must endeavor to inculcate in your spending to achieve your financial goal.

I start by having a scale of preference that helps me to control what I spend on . This guides me towards spending on the needs first before venturing into the wants .
Secondly , setting a monthly target of savings will also help us to be able to save more.

The first thing is that you understand the principles of spending on needs and not wants,
Understand the role of multiple streams of income so as not to be stranded if one source of income is no longer bringing money

Lol... Things like that is normal... I get so attached to gadgets i see online as I'm not much of a fashion person... I want to buy almost all new spec of airpod that i see even when i already have the one I'm using but after the crashing of my last business i have buckle up and make my new year resolution not to buy anything i did not need... I also invest my money into people's business now.. so my money is here and there.

How to go about financial stablity falls back to proper planning. To avoid excess spending especially for a businessman or woman, planning is required because this one of the effective way to make ones financial stable.

Making finance stable is not so easy that we can share it with others ,because there are so many important things in life which we cam not skip in our life.
A common worker cannot make his life stable according to rich business man because there is huge difference of sallery .i am tired to hold all these things so i also need the help and suggestion that how can we make our financial stable

You are spending way beyond your control. Try to make a distinction between what you really need and what you want. Those things you want are not necessary and that's why you are finding it difficult to manage your finances.
Try to set a limit, as time goes on, you will adapt.

I know what it's like to be extravagant, I too used to to buy things that i dont need, but I handled mine by doing theis few things. Firstly ensure that you invest alot of your money into one thing or the other, most especially cryptocurrencies that way it would you won't be having excess money lieing around. Ensure you go out with the exact amount of cash you are likely to need with just a little extra for emergencies. And if you move with friends that make you spend unnecessary, anyway you kno what to do.

In other to make your finances stable,you must avoid unnecessary spendings which will not add value to your buisness or have meaningful impact on you skills and educational qualification.spend money after you have saved enough.

I am a business person but if I see something new like electronic clothing or accessories I always want to buy it even though the item is not really important to me so I want to ask for help on how to make my finances stable because it seems I am quite a person extravagant
In your budget you have to buy good quality cloth and then from good home made worker u can prepare it and sale it in market in form of chain save your time

To keep my finances stable, the first thing I do is keeping my finances personal, I don't let others people situations affect mine, I rather focus on my own situations. After then, I start a budget, because budgeting can actually help to know how my money is being spent and the corrections I need to make

If you mean your personal finances then the only cause is your self-control. What I did when I was having problems with my finances was to list down my wants - things to buy, places to travel, food, etc. Before buying other things that doesn't fall under my list it was like to pass a filter or screening. Do I really need that new shirt? At first it doesn't work but sooner or later your mind will adapt to the system that you are enforcing. That is one way of developing self-control in spending.

People love gadgets and clothing and always want to have them, but one needs to be disciplined in adhering to one's budget and resources, do make sure to save some cash and at same time plan for the rest, spend only within your limit and not all your limit.

The business you are doing you have to check daily earnings and salaries which you gives to your employes moreover checking daily profit rate and manage it accordingly. So always keep check and balance of you daily earnings.

For you to meet up with financial stability, the first thing you need is budgeting, you need to plan ahead if your income and know how your money is being spent. Then avoid lavish and unnecessary spendings, this are the things that can affect your financial stability

You can make your finance stable by having more than one source of income, which will in turn improve your savings, ensure that more investment that will increase your your profit make your networth to be a robust of one is an evidence that you have achieved far beyond financial stability

The best way to make your finances stable is to save before you spend and not spend after saving. If you can cultivate the habit of saving while making your money and spending the rest it will be easier for you to have a stable finance for future investment

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds