Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you know if your workers are happy working for you?

The results they achieve will determine how happy they are working for you. If they are achieving maximum results you should try as much as possible to give them some bonuses because it will keep them motivated.
Thank you for the advice , I think this is also very important to keep your employees motivated at all time. you only have to do what you can. Should bonuses be at all time ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Thank you for the advice , I think this is also very important to keep your employees motivated at all time. you only have to do what you can. Should bonuses be at all time ?
No, giving your employees bonuses all the time is not a must. I think if there is a big turnover in your business then you have to appreciate your employees by giving them some bonuses.

No, giving your employees bonuses all the time is not a must. I think if there is a big turnover in your business then you have to appreciate your employees by giving them some bonuses.
Ok , I now understand what you are trying to say. There's nothing wrong if bonus is being given to employees once in a while I like a just sit and also doing some seasonal period.

Ok , I now understand what you are trying to say. There's nothing wrong if bonus is being given to employees once in a while I like a just sit and also doing some seasonal period.
if I have a business venture I will always give my employees bonuses during festive seasons. That is one of the best times it is needed because they need money to spend.

Resigning from the workplace abruptly can also happen when the employee has the opportunity to explore his or her passions in life. If the remuneration of both cases are similar, the person will be more likely to resign

Usually employees do not resign until or unless they find some sort of better opportunity to work somewhere else. They seek jobs while they already have a job.

Usually employees do not resign until or unless they find some sort of better opportunity to work somewhere else. They seek jobs while they already have a job.
This is really true, more so in developing countries where employment is at a premium, to say the least. Usually, employees resign at their current workplace when they are 90% assured that they have obtained a job at another company

I think if you are being nice to your employees you can easily know that, but most of the employers nowadays are very bad which is not good, being harsh will not solve anything.

if I have a business venture I will always give my employees bonuses during festive seasons. That is one of the best times it is needed because they need money to spend.
Some business organisation will rather prefer to buy products like food that are mostly consumed during that period , while some business at the same time may prefer to give physical cash . Which of those ones will you prefer ?

I think it would be more like a feeling for you. What I am trying to say is that, even if they don't say it, you would be able to tell if they are happy or not.
A way to get to know if they're actually happy is that the output of your business improves overtime and you can see dedication and commitment in their work.

This is really true, more so in developing countries where employment is at a premium, to say the least. Usually, employees resign at their current workplace when they are 90% assured that they have obtained a job at another company

There is a big scarcity of jobs in many countries and I also live in such kind of country where there is a big population of people who are unemployed and they regularly seek employment.

There is a big scarcity of jobs in many countries and I also live in such kind of country where there is a big population of people who are unemployed and they regularly seek employment.
The unemployment rate in developing countries is stark, to even put it mildly. This has accounted for the proliferation of both offline and online businesses which people have decided to undertake in order to make ends meet financially

The unemployment rate in developing countries is stark, to even put it mildly. This has accounted for the proliferation of both offline and online businesses which people have decided to undertake in order to make ends meet financially

The government also does nothing in order to reduce the risk of unemployment and poverty and this is quite surprising thing. They even get involved in corruption when funds are received from some foreign organisation.

Well I think if really dedicate your time You can be able to see it by how fast did complete the work that is allocated to them and how they obey rules and regulations like coming to work early and attending events and their duty post

The government also does nothing in order to reduce the risk of unemployment and poverty and this is quite surprising thing. They even get involved in corruption when funds are received from some foreign organisation.
Your last statement perfectly encapsulates a factor accounting for the increasing unemployment rate. Sometimes, some wealthy individuals genuinely want to open companies to provide employment, but on their journey through governmental channels, they are charged exorbitant fees with the aim of milking them of all their resources.

It won't be simple to determine whether a person is glad to work for you because most pretend in your presence, but you can judge this by looking at what they have accomplished since they started.

People most often say actions speaks more louder than the voice. you can know that through there attitude and behaviour in achieving a specific task in there various positions.

Although I don't have much expertise managing employees, I have had the opportunity to do so in the past. I will put all of my effort into the task if I am satisfied with my employer, using myself as a case study right now. Many people argued that you have an obligation to perform well when you are paid for a job. I don't disagree with that, but there is a way to work when you enjoy your job and your employer.

People who are happy for you are going to be coming to work on time and you are going to see it in the productivity and the time it takes them to be completing simple task.

One of the best ways to know whether your workers are pleased with working for you is when you consider their attitude to work. Naturally, if they are satisfied with the work, they will give out their best.
Some workers are lazy and will not do their best even if they are happy with what you do for them. How will you identify and handle such people then?

Your last statement perfectly encapsulates a factor accounting for the increasing unemployment rate. Sometimes, some wealthy individuals genuinely want to open companies to provide employment, but on their journey through governmental channels, they are charged exorbitant fees with the aim of milking them of all their resources.

Yes, there might be many people who would want to open a new business but the government may not allow them or they may face difficulties due to governmental policies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds