Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you know if your workers are happy working for you?

Dannyjax

Recognized member
Credits
It's very important to have workers that are happy working for you will always ensure that they be loyal to your business and give their best.

Disgruntled staff always makes excuses and ends up messing up their task. This affects your business in a negative way.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think if you paid them well they will be happy and also giving them what they want at the right time is very important, if you do this things your workers will be happily working for you.

There are different things that you can use to determine if your staffs or workers are happy or not especially through their attitude at work, their output. Also how you make them feel or your attitude and their pay meaning the wages or salary you pay them

You can be able to see it by how fast did complete the work that is allocated to them and how they obey rules and regulations like coming to work early and attending events.

Actually the only way you can know whether your workers are happy with you, is when you pay them handsomely and usually give commands and it is been done immediately with joy.

I don't have much experience as an employer but I have worked for some employer in the past. Using myself as a case study now, if I am happy with my employer, i will use all my strength to do the work. A lot of people argued that once you're pay to do a job, you're expected to do it well. I don't argue with that, but there's a way you do a job when you're happy with the employer.

It is very easy for you to know if your workers are really happy working for you. You will get to know if they are truly happy by the facial appearance and the way they react to work.

Actually most people says actions speaks louder than the voice and it's true. when someone is happy working for you, he will makes all necessary efforts to do all that's expected of him.

Most workers normally pretend in your presence , so it won't be easy to know I they happy working for you , but you will know through what they have achieved when they started working for you to Judge ,

Actually at my side most bosses do know when their workers are happy from the people that are close to such workers because such workers will give testimony of what there boss is treating them to their friends outside.

You can always know this for instance if you workers seem to be interested in their job. They can show it by being punctually, hard working , connecting their relatives to the company or the job.

It is very easy for you to know if your workers are really happy working for you. You will get to know if they are truly happy by the facial appearance and the way they react to work.

I think that the attitude and behaviour of the worker can tell us if they are happy with us or not. However, there are some employees who would hide their feelings when it comes to working at workplace.

Last edited:
Make sure that you always relate with your employees and communicate with them to know what they need at work and challenges they are facing. Don't just be an owner that's only after profit at the end of the month or year
Make sure that you always relate with your employees and communicate with them to know what they need at work and challenges they are facing. Don't just be an owner that's only after profit at the end of the month or year

Most workers normally pretend in your presence , so it won't be easy to know I they happy working for you , but you will know through what they have achieved when they started working for you to Judge ,

Yes, it is normal for many employees to pretend to be happy when the employers are present. However, some employees do show their feelings of displeasure quite clearly and this is how many employers know how they are feeling or they think that something is wrong.

I think that the attitude and behaviour of the worker can tell us if they are happy with us or not. However, there are some employees who would hide their feelings when it comes to working at workplace.
It is one of the things used to discover if the employees are really happy or not. Attitude to work is one of the ways to get to know that. It is always good to encourage their employees to avoid bad attitude at work.

It is one of the things used to discover if the employees are really happy or not. Attitude to work is one of the ways to get to know that. It is always good to encourage their employees to avoid bad attitude at work.
Attitude to work is one of the people for you to know that your workers are not really happy. If you want to solve this once and for all you should keep asking question and their solutions immediately so that your company will grow.

Attitude to work is one of the people for you to know that your workers are not really happy. If you want to solve this once and for all you should keep asking question and their solutions immediately so that your company will grow.
The kind of attitude that the workers put up with determine if they are really happy with the job or not. if they are not happy with the job, it will tell in the attitude towards work.

Actually that is the best thing to do to a worker as a boss. There will one joy coming to the worker, once his or her boss trying to know what is disturbing he or her and also they challenges he or her is facing.

There are so many people who are not happy with the amount of money they get paid or by the attitude of the employer. When they get salary, then simply resign or leave without even informing.

Actually at my side most bosses do know when their workers are happy from the people that are close to such workers because such workers will give testimony of what there boss is treating them to their friends outside.
That's the issue. Most of the employees will not discuss anything with management. They will only talk to their friends who outsiders about their companies doing. What did outsider know about your your place of work?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds