Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you estimate website worth price

Timgab

Website
techtime.com.ng
Credits
When assessing the value of a site, do you rely on manual evaluations or use automated tools like site worth websites?

In situations where one wants to determine the price worth of a site, using automated tools will provide just an insight/overview of the site.

The better option is to do both, taking an additional step like manual analysis, such as cross-checking content quality and user engagement on the site.

This is for confirmation purposes, as automated price checkers take some time to update their metrics about some sites. No single metric defines a website's true value.

What do you recommend when checking the worth price of a site

Based on how old the site maybe then comes down to the activeness of your members and the indexes :) But The dozens of sites like these are helpful to estimate traffic but are wildly inaccurate in terms of valuing a site.

I've never actually considered the worth of my own community. I have looked at others and guestimated how much I would pay for such a community though.

I look at their amount of members, posts, any recent activity or when was it last truly active. I also consider the niche.

It's worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay for it.

If you generate income, the usual estimation is taking that monthly income, multiplying with 36 months and there you have your number. But there's more to consider than that really. In case of AJ, I've pumped a few thousands of dollars so far, but I wouldn't ever take that as an offer. It's way more worth to me than that.

I did write an article a while ago if you would ever want to purchase a community:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor