Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with rude customers?

As i always say there is mo king of market , but Customer Only. So every business man considers customer a blessing and boss. So if some customer show rudeness we have to handle them. We handle them by compromise, by behaving politely.

Advertisement Placeholder
It’s really difficult to deal with rude costumers these situations since by being too direct, you risk losing a customer. Although sometimes it’s worth it.But best customer service agents know how to turn anger into positive feelings.

A smiling face is sure to make your customers feel welcomed. It sets the tone of conversation, making you more approachable. A practical example of this is the Walmart 10 Feet Rule. Sales executives approach any customers within a 10 feet radius, smiling and offering assistance.

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
How to handle a ride client or customers is simply by being polite to them no matter what, because if you want to use the method that them they are using,you end up loosing them.
So, the best thing is do not be too friendly and with that they can easily take you for granted.

Rude people are everywhere and avoiding them is not even possible. One thing I'm more concerned about them is their patronage. If they are rude, I let them be with their rudeness. I simply get paid as I sell my goods or services to them. Their rudeness is just non of my business.

Handling a customers temperament can be very challenging as this is psychology in nature, one must exercise alot of patience and expertise in dealing with customers of such nature. Because as the saying goes customers are always right. So we must exercise patience and due diligence in other not to aggreviate the customer and one must be very calm while handling such customers.

Last edited:
Dealing with rude customer, is more unless like focusing on whats important because, when you look at their behavior you will loose them as customer , the best is all you do is to just focus on first thing first, that is giving them the service you are rendering and ignoring them is very important.

always smile when you're with them, calm down and avoid every possible means of exchanging words and abuse with them

dealing with rude customers can be challenging most times especially when you own the business. First you have to respect them as much as you can. But if the customer persists being rude to you, then you have to let him or her know that your business can still run without him or her by simply showing the door

I have learned that the best way to deal with rude customers is to treat them politely and not to put yourself on their level. If you are talking in a restaurant you can try to be as polite as possible, if they continue with their bad behavior you should try to have them served by someone else.

You just have to believe on the notion that customers are always right.seller-customers relationship is a thing that requires patience and forbearance.at the end,you get your money, that's what matters.

We encounter rude people on our day to day activities not only in business alone. To deal with rude customers at work, you will have to exercise a lot of patience in dealing. You will also learn how to say sorry even if you are right, be respectful and polite in a manner that won't anger the customer.

Concerning how to deal with rude customers. Well, I would say that there are alot of competitors in the market world regardless of the kind of business you are doing, so it is not advisable to reciprocate such rudeness, just stay calm and be patient.

I will say you only follow such type of customers with patient, you they say customers are always right but you can always try to correct them politely when they close the line

Such kind of bad tendencies from the customers is what we can't avoid in our business place. Customers that have indifferent attitude, will surely feel dissatisfied and lash out for not providing the best services, even when we tried hard to please them. We shouldn't panic, rather use polite manner to talk to them, even apologize to them. It will make them at least know we care for their satisfaction, and surely that will help keep them on, cos they are humans, they have demise, since you treated them fine. They'll surely think about it, and see your qualities which is different from others, and come back buying from you.

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
Like the saying that customers is always right,but when you come across a rude customer the best way to go about attending to one is to let them go for their choice of product and great them well when they are done buying.

Well , in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to deal with rude customers, well i will say that in business patience is required and even in life itself patience is required so you need to be patient with the person

I do not always make rude customers a problem to be honest as far as they are not being violent. I regularly just calm yen down a little and talk to them in a very soft tone.

It's not easy to deal with such customers. But being polite is necessary to tackle such people. Otherwise if you also start misbehaving like him, then that will give a negative image to your company. Better to control your emotions in such situation.

I do not always make rude customers a problem to be honest as far as they are not being violent. I regularly just calm yen down a little and talk to them in a very soft tone.
I think that is the best way to deal with a rude customer. No matter the level of rudeness display by a customer, we should not return the favour by disrespecting him. We should calm down and talk to the customer in respectful and mature manner in oder to avoiding it to degenerate to a free for all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds